A Nice AFROS welcome to our New QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
CAZLTBQWcAAhCyH.jpg:large

I love Sted, going to be great this year

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
''Ya'll let him know how excited we are to have a guy who can really move the ball down field" Love this, no more starting QB on injured reserve, The #AFROS will be tearing it up with Foles.

V3

Hall of Fame
#Seafooood?

Is that what they're calling the Seachickens?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Good shit. Too many "ya'lls" to follow but I got the jist of it. I think Steady is gunna be huge this year.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
10 unread messages? Damn Stedman, stop being ignorant and reply to those people lol... :LOL:

jap

Legend
10 unread messages? Damn Stedman, stop being ignorant and reply to those people lol... :LOL:

Sted is busy preparing for his breakout NFL season. I hope Tavon is optimizing his weight, strength, speed, & quickness. The ankle injury at the end of the 2013 season may have slowed his first NFL off-season last year. However, we need him to build strength and weight without compromising any speed or quickness. Time for him to take his place as a human highlight reel.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Stedman Bailey Brian Quick, Tavon Austin and Kenny Britt will have a lot of chances this year to catch deep throws from Nick Foles #CantWait

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Good crap. Too many "ya'lls" to follow but I got the jist of it. I think Steady is gunna be huge this year.
Ya'll is a fun word to say though. I used to be vehemently against saying it but it's easier than saying hey everybody, hey guys, you all, etc and living in the ya'll belt I just gave in.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Ya'll is a fun word to say though. I used to be vehemently against saying it but it's easier than saying hey everybody, hey guys, you all, etc and living in the ya'll belt I just gave in.
My buddy lives in Arkansas and absolutely refuses to start saying it. I have no problem with it. It's just hard to follow sometimes haha

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
My buddy lives in Arkansas and absolutely refuses to start saying it. I have no problem with it. It's just hard to follow sometimes haha
I grew up in the south so y'all comes pretty naturally for me. But when I lived in TX I shared your buddy's disdain for one of their sayings, fixin', as in preparing to do something. "I'm fixin' to git to work." Drove me crazy!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Ok Y'all looks like our receivers and QB are on the same page. Looking forward to it y'all.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Ok Y'all looks like our receivers and QB are on the same page. Looking forward to it y'all.

NO NO NO NO NO NO......
Someone from Boston using our language......it just ain't right.....even if you are a good guy.......

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
NO NO NO NO NO NO......
Someone from Boston using our language......it just ain't right.....even if you are a good guy.......

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Come on......y'all is a wicked pissah way to talk. Makes me sound smaht even though I know you know the truth lol.