A New NFC West Rivalry: Cardinals vs. Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Of course, it does get worse than "doesn't really exist" bird. My alma mater decided to change mascots since "Crusader" was no longer PC, and decided they liked having "Sea" in the name since the school was on the coast. They then decide to have a Lion as our symbol, and thus make a lion out of sea waves in our school colors.

Thus, we are now... the Sea Lions. Even though they had to hear at some point that a Sea Lion was a real and far less than magnificent looking thing.
I don't know about that. Put a sea lion in it's natural habitat (the sea) and it's a very graceful creature.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I'm sure there's a scenario for that. Probably involves Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Dallas imploding. I don't see it happening, and i'm on a bit of a mission right now anyway...one that involves Arizona never winning another game while Arians is on the sidelines.
All due respect to your opinion, but I would take much more satisfaction in denying Seattle the playoffs. We can't do anything about Arians now, at least not until next season, but we can do something to keep Seattle from repeating.