A modest definition of bad OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
believe PFF much? I'm sure Greg's rating is based on penalties...rather is skewed to the negative because of the many holding calls, that may or may not be influenced by his reputation...Case still ran into too many sacks, and never fully made teams pay for stacking the box or sitting on underneath routes...the easiest way to loosen them up is to complete deep passes.
Agree with most of this...Worth the #2 pick...maybe, maybe not...I still say until we get this young man playing at his optimal level we won't know what his real worth is...
And when grading a player that's play is based on a unit, PFF is BS.
And if penalties factor in why would that not make sense? GR is a walking talking yellow flag this season. Rams fans want to cry because he is getting flagged but how about he stop committing penalties? I understand some bad calls happen but this many all season? That's poor play.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The entire staff will be fired most likely right after the season, if they even get that far. But if not, Boudreau needs to go for the general lack of development across this young line. Accountability, I'm a big fan of it.