A mock that would make jrry start humping inanimate objects

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't think anyone on this board was have any issue if the draft fell this way...One can dream!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I could see a lot of that happening to allow him to drop to us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could see a lot of that happening to allow him to drop to us.
There has to be less than a 1% chance that nobody trades up to grab him though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
There has to be less than a 1% chance that nobody trades up to grab him though.
Could be and it could be us. Snead averages two trades a year in the first 3 rounds and almost always once in the 1st round.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who do I have to bribe to make this happen?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Man, the fun Snead would have now w/ both those #2s picks..

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
From the article:

"Jared Goff - QB, Cal: In this scenario, the Rams would run the card up to the desk in Chicago, and if some 90 year old lady using a walker gets pushed out of the way, well, tough luck, Granny."

It's possible that I embellished that a little bit.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Who do I have to bribe to make this happen?
machina_a.jpg

I'd hump this thing for ya, @jrry32 . You know, for the Rams.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I still think Goff could end up being the 3rd QB to go in this thing.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
There is a possibility, rams do have 2 high picks in the second round which they can play with although I would prefer to keep them because 3 in the 50 just sounds awesome and your bound to have someone turn out good. Just imagine guys and gals Goff at 15, then a receiver and tight end in the second round.. Offense would be ready to make big moves. However if we do go with Coleman or Treadwell at 15 I wouldn't mind that either because we need help at wr very badly !!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't think it happens now, sadly. Kaep is almost assuredly going to Denver which puts Goff in SF even if it means Myles Jack slides a bit.

That would mean we're looking at Lynch...maybe since that changes everything for the first two rounds. If Goff is gone by 7, then I can see Lynch and maybe Cook gone in the 1st which puts pressure on teams who want backup/dev guys to maybe burn 2nds to get guys who might/should be 3rds or later because all of the potential starters went in the 1st.

Part of me wouldn't mind if we went all in on Wentz (our rookie pool wouldn't be as high as in the past with only 4 guys not counting UDFAs) and then went to the post-draft FA market for some bargains.