A Look at Megatron- Can St. Louis Stop Calvin Johnson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Best way is plant Stafford often and repeatedly. Kill the head and the body dies.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Im worried about Titus Young too. Have heard he was virtually impossible to cover in camp.

We probably braket Megatron. I think consensus is that it will be Finnegan and safety help vs Megatron. I think I would rather put Jenkins and safety help on Johnson. Let Finnegan be on a island with Titus Young. Then put Tru or Fletcher on Burleson or whoever else is out there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yamahopper said:
Best way is plant Stafford often and repeatedly. Kill the head and the body dies.

That's pretty much it. Then just push the replacement refs to the brink on calls.

We gotta have Finnegan (and a safety) at all times btw imo. Jenkins will get eaten alive at this point in his career.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Yamahopper said:

Test the new helmet see if it is really concession proof, stop megaton from buying coffee. :lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yamahopper said:

Actually, I found perfect film for this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKDlzFOfEo[/youtube]

THAT is how you stop Megatron.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think quite literally, the ONLY way to stop Calvin is to hit the QB before he throws the ball. So its on Long and Quinn to get consistent pressure. Double even tripple coverage does not even slow him down, last season i feel like he was on sportcenter everday making a ridiculous circus catch over 3 ppl in the endzone.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

I'm pretty sure that even WITH the replacement refs that's still pass interference :cool:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

I'm pretty sure that even WITH the replacement refs that's still pass interference :cool:

Nah. It's solid ummm...tackling.