A little snag some of you might have to remedy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For those who posted their photos in the 'Members Photos' section of the site, if you used the "Attach a File" button on the old board, those photos are now lost. Without getting too technical, the software converted them into useless files instead of retaining them as photos.

As such ... and if it isn't too much of an inconvenience ... you'll need to re-upload your photos again. This is also a good opportunity to get others to get involved in that part of the forum so we can better get to know each other. This is for members only, so guests don't get to see them.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's just George Jetson lazy...

"I have to push three buttons?" :confused:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sigh...

Too much work.

Says owner of a Roomba...

images

:lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Looks like I might have to replace a few.

BTW Phoenix... is that a wet/dry model or something?

PhxRam

Looks like I might have to replace a few.

BTW Phoenix... is that a wet/dry model or something?

Yeah its the mop version of the Roomba..

If worked quite well if you just need a light mopping.

My major issue with it was when it reached carpeted surfaces it would get stuck for a few minutes. It also had a really odd pattern when running. It would do a small area, then shoot across the room to a totally separate area of the house, then come back after a few minutes. When all was said and done, it did a fairly decent job of doing the entire floor, just not in any real efficient manner.