1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A little CL montage I threw together

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Dec 18, 2011.

1. -X- I'm the dude, man.

For your approval. :ww:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfqBK0g3Vo[/youtube]

2. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Awesome.

I can't wait till Quinn is developed further, and demands more attention. He and Long are going to scare QB's to death, it's going to be devastating. :twisted:

3. brokeu91 Well-Known Member

I know, I know

I remember when Quinn was drafted an NFL draft expert tweeted something like "Quinn and Long" for the next ten years should be illegal. If we get them a DT that can get some penetration...two years from now...holy crap we could destroy some offenses. I mean the D could completely and utterly control the line of scrimmage. Get us an offense and we'll be pretty damn good to go.

4. Username Has a Well-Known Member

I approve.

Made me want to go find a QB and punch him in the face.

Be nice to see what his numbers would've been to a jammed packed dome and with an opposition forced to throw more this year. Always fun to watch this line, but we sure got after em last year at home.

5. HitStick Well-Known Member

I heard this past off season we did some wrestling training with JL55's father...that was a very Animal-like clothesline on Drew Brees lol

I really hope he's here for the rest of his career. I think his jersey may be the first defensive jersey I buy.

6. Warner4Prez Mɥɐʇ┴ɥǝHǝll¿

So happy to see this guy come along and grow better and better each year. I laughed at the people that wrote him off as a bust after 2 seasons. What a slap in the face to all those 'experts'. Hopefully next year we'll see Quinn assume the role on the other side of the line and things will get really interesting.

7. DR RAM Rams Lifer

[​IMG]

And to know that this year he's been playing with a bad foot/toe, and now a bad ankle....wow, just wow, he is the Rams poster child for development, improving in steady increments every year. He has arrived.