A Lions Fan's Perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Iron Lion said:
bilde

And is she reading the article about Hell freezing over? :pokeu:

Iron Lion

Starter
I like his shirt, "Vermeil whines." But I think "Vermeil cries" would be more accurate. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
I like his shirt, "Vermeil whines." But I think "Vermeil cries" would be more accurate. :ww:
yeah. and you never cried. :whome?:

Iron Lion

Starter
I am too evil to cry. If I had a heart of gold, I'd cut it out and sell it.

Iron Lion

Starter
Going to be very interesting seeing your FinFinFinnegan going up against the hot-head Brandon Marshall, and your boys giving that moody Cutler some extra-curriculars.

I'm predicting at least 3 fights that will have to be broken up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
Going to be very interesting seeing your FinFinFinnegan going up against the hot-head Brandon Marshall, and your boys giving that moody Cutler some extra-curriculars.

I'm predicting at least 3 fights that will have to be broken up.
Within the first three minutes.

Iron Lion

Starter
RAMS @ BEARS REVIEW

This game was kind of strange for me in that I slept through the first half (my dad and I watched my game first, and it took an emotional toll on me), and then I woke up for the second half and my dad pretty much slept through the game after the pick six. I did catch the first half later on the DirecTV Short Cuts.

So the Bears put up 13 points of offense. But as I sat there watching the game I was very unimpressed with the Bears offense because it seemed like every score came on a drive that was extended by a Rams penalty... and not just a Rams penalty, but usually one of the inexcusable types. I guess being unimpressed with the Bears offense is equivalent to being impressed with the Rams defense. Take it how you want.

I thought your rookie punter did a tremendous job angling the punts to where they basically didn't cross the out-of-bounds until actually landing on the earth.

And of course the Sam Bradford enigma continues. I saw this play where Sam gets sacked, and I'm like, "Wow he was just a statue in the pocket. That was totally on Sam." Then I look at the replay, it's a four-man rush. I'm starting to wonder if the issue is that the Rams' o-line simply cannot travel well, it's like when they get on a plane and mess with their schedule they can't put it together on the field.

But Sam did do a good job getting a score in before the half. Good teams score at the end of the half.

It's only three games so far. I'm looking forward to getting some more games in.

By the way fellas I stand by my NFC West prediction.

1. ARI
2. SF
3. STL
4. SEA

We all saw that MNF game. "Inaccurate pass" drama aside, that Seahawks offense simply cannot move the ball. Gaining yards through the air for the Seahwaks was brutal in that game, and it's not like GB has a stellar secondary. Their defense played well but I think a lot of it has to do with Rodgers being off at this point in the season. Rodgers has looked bad in all 3 games. In 3 games GB's offense has done the following: 2 offensive TDs vs SF with one being in garbage time, 1 offensive TD vs CHI on a quick strike from the 20-yard line immediately after one of four INTs, and 1 offensive TD on MNF.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Iron Lion said:
RAMS @ BEARS REVIEW

This game was kind of strange for me in that I slept through the first half (my dad and I watched my game first, and it took an emotional toll on me), and then I woke up for the second half and my dad pretty much slept through the game after the pick six. I did catch the first half later on the DirecTV Short Cuts.

So the Bears put up 13 points of offense. But as I sat there watching the game I was very unimpressed with the Bears offense because it seemed like every score came on a drive that was extended by a Rams penalty... and not just a Rams penalty, but usually one of the inexcusable types. I guess being unimpressed with the Bears offense is equivalent to being impressed with the Rams defense. Take it how you want.

I thought your rookie punter did a tremendous job angling the punts to where they basically didn't cross the out-of-bounds until actually landing on the earth.

And of course the Sam Bradford enigma continues. I saw this play where Sam gets sacked, and I'm like, "Wow he was just a statue in the pocket. That was totally on Sam." Then I look at the replay, it's a four-man rush. I'm starting to wonder if the issue is that the Rams' o-line simply cannot travel well, it's like when they get on a plane and mess with their schedule they can't put it together on the field.

But Sam did do a good job getting a score in before the half. Good teams score at the end of the half.

It's only three games so far. I'm looking forward to getting some more games in.

By the way fellas I stand by my NFC West prediction.

1. ARI
2. SF
3. STL
4. SEA

We all saw that MNF game. "Inaccurate pass" drama aside, that Seahawks offense simply cannot move the ball. Gaining yards through the air for the Seahwaks was brutal in that game, and it's not like GB has a stellar secondary. Their defense played well but I think a lot of it has to do with Rodgers being off at this point in the season. Rodgers has looked bad in all 3 games. In 3 games GB's offense has done the following: 2 offensive TDs vs SF with one being in garbage time, 1 offensive TD vs CHI on a quick strike from the 20-yard line immediately after one of four INTs, and 1 offensive TD on MNF.

Call me crazy but Rodgers misses Scott Wells. Too bad he can't stay on the field for the Rams.

Iron Lion

Starter
He might be missing Philbin more.

Philbin's son died, probably affecting his ability to do his job, and Rodgers & co were off against the Giants in the playoffs. Then Philbin heads away to Miami and Rodgers still hasn't gotten his mojo back.

Iron Lion

Starter
SEA@STL REVIEW

The main thing I've pulled from this game is... and I know it's probably too early but... so far Zuerlein is the best kicker I've ever seen. And I've been watching Jason Hanson my whole life.

Bradford's pass to Kendricks on the 3rd and 13 I thought was very clutch. Also showed lots of touch on that deep sideline pass on the right side to Gibson(?)

Your Rams won without having scored an offensive TD while allowing an offensive TD, and my Lions lost while scoring an offensive TD and not allowing an offensive TD.

Speaking of which, WTF was with General Bentnose AKA Prantsy Pete trying to argue that Amendola had to be inside the numbers on the fake FG? WTF does that even mean? Is that some college crap? Does he not know the numbers are purely cosmetic? Lol. Cosmetic is probably not the word I should use, as they do have a purpose, but there's nothing official about them. The only official lines on the field are out-of-bounds, hashes, and the goal lines. Everything else is to support the act of spotting the ball.

And through the month of September my prediction for the NFC West standings is 100% correct! :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
By the way, X

Just got 50M Runecraft XP yo
Orly?

Why don't you have a drop party to celebrate and invite only me. You can fill teh chest wit teh pahty hats.

MJRevell

UDFA
Iron Lion said:
SEA@STL REVIEW

The main thing I've pulled from this game is... and I know it's probably too early but... so far Zuerlein is the best kicker I've ever seen. And I've been watching Jason Hanson my whole life.

He does look to be pretty darn good!