A Job for RamzFanz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmmmmm.

I'm liking where this going. I'm not big on throwing anything on the field or encouraging others. Well, I did try to get fans to throw bloody looking diapers on the field when AP was announced, but that's different. :sneaky:

I'm all for yellow t shirts with a slogan, yellow towels and we get a very simple chant going.
Ahhh...I had dreams of seeing yellow flags rain down but I totally respect your opinion against throwing things onto the field. (y)

I still appreciate your willingness to organize some sort of protest and am still willing to pitch in financially to support this. What's the next step to get this rolling? We (you) need to determine a slogan I believe then maybe we can put up our "plan" on ROD's facebook and other Rams fan sites? I am willing to help with that as well. C'mon @RamzFanz , you're the creative one. Let's get this rolling!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ahhh...I had dreams of seeing yellow flags rain down but I totally respect your opinion against throwing things onto the field. (y)

I still appreciate your willingness to organize some sort of protest and am still willing to pitch in financially to support this. What's the next step to get this rolling? We (you) need to determine a slogan I believe then maybe we can put up our "plan" on ROD's facebook and other Rams fan sites? I am willing to help with that as well. C'mon @RamzFanz , you're the creative one. Let's get this rolling!

I'm out today. I'll see what we can come up with tonight or in the morning. People... WE NEED A SLOGAN.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm out today. I'll see what we can come up with tonight or in the morning. People... WE NEED A SLOGAN.

A possibility for shirts?

Nefarious
Flag
League

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It wold be expensive to do this but it would be awesome.........get fans to dress up as giant penalty flags. It would go viral and would bring some attention to the issue.