A Job for RamzFanz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sorry for placing this on your shoulders @RamzFanz but you seem like the perfect guy for the job. You're local, an avid fan and, best I can tell, maybe a 'lil bit crazy.

I wish I could take credit for the idea but I read someone else post it in another thread. Our next home game is the Monday night game against the Whiners. How about you make up as many "flags" as you can an pass them out at the pre-game tailgate party with the instructions that, when the announcement is made regarding the first Rams penalty (we shouldn't have to wait too long into the game), legitimate or not, everyone throws their flags on the field?!

What's the worst that could happen? They aren't going to throw people out of the game. Maybe it can serve as a wake up call to the league. I will gladly donate to the cause to purchase the needed supplies. Surely we can drum up some support between now and then. What say you, Brother?

cracengl

Rookie
They can throw squids or octopus on the ice in Detroit and get away with it (at least they used to be able to). I think this should be thing. I'm for it.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about throwing batteries at the Refs instead? :mad:
Although I understand the sentiment, batteries likely get someone injured and/or arrested. I only want to see a spectacle made of the officiating.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry for placing this on your shoulders @RamzFanz but you seem like the perfect guy for the job. You're local, an avid fan and, best I can tell, maybe a 'lil bit crazy.

I wish I could take credit for the idea but I read someone else post it in another thread. Our next home game is the Monday night game against the Whiners. How about you make up as many "flags" as you can an pass them out at the pre-game tailgate party with the instructions that, when the announcement is made regarding the first Rams penalty (we shouldn't have to wait too long into the game), legitimate or not, everyone throws their flags on the field?!

What's the worst that could happen? They aren't going to throw people out of the game. Maybe it can serve as a wake up call to the league. I will gladly donate to the cause to purchase the needed supplies. Surely we can drum up some support between now and then. What say you, Brother?
This would be hilarious...make it so @RamzFanz

Philly5

Rookie
Although I understand the sentiment, batteries likely get someone injured and/or arrested. I only want to see a spectacle made of the officiating.

I was kidding. The fans could improve our chances if they really got on the refs. Wonder if they showed replays of the bad calls at the dome? Maybe throw eyeglasses at them?

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I was kidding. The fans could improve our chances if they really got on the refs. Wonder if they showed replays of the bad calls at the dome? Maybe throw eyeglasses at them?
Yeah, I knew you were. My reply was more of a self serving "bump". ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I'll pony-up Too! Should RamzFanz decide to do it. PM me!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I know they are giving away those big yellow foam things from the GSOT era to honor the 99 Rams team... a few more yellow things (flags) in the crowd wouldn't hurt. Question is - how many would make it down onto the field?!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're going to need a hell of an arm to hit the field with a flag from some of those seats. Aside from that, the gesture might be misinterpreted as fans being pissed at the team for committing so many penalties. I like the idea, but the logistics need some work.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You're going to need a hell of an arm to hit the field with a flag from some of those seats. Aside from that, the gesture might be misinterpreted as fans being pissed at the team for committing so many penalties. I like the idea, but the logistics need some work.
A small baggy with some beans and a rubber band could solve that. Or even a small superball tied inside of it. Nothing that could hurt someone, but giving enough weight to carry a throw.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
A small baggy with some beans and a rubber band could solve that. Or even a small superball tied inside of it. Nothing that could hurt someone, but giving enough weight to carry a throw.
Yeah, I think many of the lower bowl seats could reach the field, maybe even the first few rows of the 2nd tier with a good throw. But, it's been a while since I've been to the ED so I could be off on my projections.

iced

Steelers have the terrible towel - we have the terrible flag...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, I think many of the lower bowl seats could reach the field, maybe even the first few rows of the 2nd tier with a good throw. But, it's been a while since I've been to the ED so I could be off on my projections.
I live a couple thousand mile away. Unfortunately I haven't made it out to the ED.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Why does your suggestion remind me of a double dog dare?

20110112-pole.jpg

I love your idea but missing the game and maybe even getting banned...?

If there were hundreds of us maybe. Sneak down, throw it, haul ass?

Of course... it IS a Monday night game with national exposure... hmmmmm.

Where is @AnarchyRam ? We need his super powers.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What a great idea! If you don't want to throw them, just have all the fans waving them in the air after a call is made would get the attention of the TV camera's. I would pony up some cash for this too.

Athos

Legend
I would prefer carrots. I hear they're good for eyesight.

*Bugs Bunny approves of this post.*

Every Rams fan, bring a bag(s) of baby carrots. Make it rain biblical up in this mofo!

I still prefer yellow flags attached to bouncy balls. Rain them down of the zebra printed douches. Honestly, what are they gonna do?

At least get the BullShit chant going to deafening levels ala Ravens vs. Pattsies.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Why does your suggestion remind me of a double dog dare?

20110112-pole.jpg

I love your idea but missing the game and maybe even getting banned...?

If there were hundreds of us maybe. Sneak down, throw it, haul ass?

Of course... it IS a Monday night game with national exposure... hmmmmm.

Where is @AnarchyRam ? We need his super powers.
Surely we can rally hundreds between now and then. We have the powers of the interwebz!