A Great Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
I just got done watching a Football Life of Kurt Warner on NFL Network.

If you guys have yet to see it, it is worth an hour of your time. If you don't have an hour just watch the first 15 minutes because that is all about the GSOT days.

I watched this special and paid attention to a few things.

1. The leadership that was on that team. Warner alone was such a competitor and you mixed in Faulk, Holt and Bruce it was quite the recipe. Something this current Rams team has nothing of. Nothing at all (that we can see).

I loved the part where Holt got up in Martz face about not running the rams "bread and butter" plays during a certain game.

2. How full the dome was! Man that place was so electric back then. I cannot wait to see it like that again.

3. How good Kurt was and how much of a PERFECT fit he was in Martz system. They talk about how Kurts problems in NY were trying to fit him in a system he didnt match up with. Although he was great, he did not fit in the scheme/system. Something we are seeing now?

4. Faulks quote on a great leader. I am paraphrasing but he said something like "A great leader is not someone who voices their opinion and is pointing people around, it is someone who has the ability to bring out the absolute best in those around them". I thought this was awesome. And I wish someone on this team would do it!

Its a great watch for those who havent seen it.