A Great "Pop Quiz" for Monday Morning!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This, I think, will even Stump some of you Older Guy's! Lets see how long it takes you to tell me, Who is this Player?

Maxie Baughan LB 55.jpg

maxie6.jpg
AND!! What can you tell me about Him!!?
{ I have a lot to share about him!!} " Hint!" He's a 9 time Pro Bowler (4 with the Rams) and 2 time All-Pro!
Have Fun! I'm watching!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maxie Baughn
Will This ^ Is a Mood-Killer! Your absolutely right VegasRam! " I thought I had a Crowd Stumper!!

55555.jpg
winner1.jpg

George Allen got Maxie from philly in his 1st year as Head Coach in 1966!
Maxie2a.png
Baughan and Allen.jpg

Maxie and Allen always watch Game Tape together! Baughan would later say of Allen " He taught me more about Football than anyone else!
Baughan,Maxie8.jpg

Maxie Played RLB behind Lamar Lundy, w/ Jack Pardee on the opposite side behind Deacon w/ Myron Pattios at MLB! ( That's why I said Good Guess @nighttrain!)
FF and there LBs.jpg

This is a great photo of the Rams "D" In the Fearsome-Foursome Day! "The D is standing waiting to go back in and KILL!" That's Maxie on the Far Right! ( He was the RLB from 1966 thru 1970!)

55Maxie Baughan27Irv Cross.jpg

The is Maxie and Irv Cross Looking to "Inflict PAIN!"

Maxie 55a.jpg
Maxie Had 11 of his 18 Career Int's with the Rams! And 4 of his 9 Pro Bowls! Along with 2 All Pro Seasons! He obviously didn't leave it all in Philly!:LOL::D

Maxie7.jpg
QB's had to run-for-their-lives When Maxie and Company where in town!