A good (video) from Axl another Rams board (2021 New Rules)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Click the link and watch the video about new NFL rules in 2021.

artworks-000266780588-064g8o-t500x500.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That just confused me more. I need examples and clarification!

So if a runningback lowers his head it’s a penalty? If both players do it then is it offsetting fouls? It sounds like only a defensive penalty which fixed nothing.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That just confused me more. I need examples and clarification!

So if a runningback lowers his head it’s a penalty? If both players do it then is it offsetting fouls? It sounds like only a defensive penalty which fixed nothing.
If one guy lowers and lands a skull crushing blow and the other doesn't, someone is going to get killed! It has to remain as if it's two bighorn rams during rutting season. That's natural football. I agree Elm, it's very confusing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If one guy lowers and lands a skull crushing blow and the other doesn't, someone is going to get killed! It has to remain as if it's two bighorn rams during rutting season. That's natural football. I agree Elm, it's very confusing.
The penalty is 15 yards and a first down. That sounds like it’s only on the defense. Shouldn’t it be on both sides of the ball and add or loss of down and loss of fifteen yards.

This will allow Runningbacks to lower their helmet and truck defenders. It sounds like another change to create more offense.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Hopefully this has nothing to do with a RB lowering shoulder
And more about RB's using their helmets as a weapon to a defenders chest or helmet.
How the hell are these officiating crews going to police this, when they have a hard
enough time with the rules already in place?