A game of inches...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Damn, if Hill just throws this ball more inside and not too high so that Bailey could have caught it in stride! Not only would it have been a first down but he may have gone the distance up the middle of the field.

THAT is how important and accurate QB is in this league.

:(

hill-bailey1.JPG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I always say those words whenever they show a slow-motion play of a pass that's just millimeters above a defender's hands.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Its what makes Qbs like A.Rodgers, P.Manning distance themselves from the norm

iced

Damn, if Hill just throws this ball more inside and not too high so that Bailey could have caught it in stride! Not only would it have been a first down but he may have gone the distance up the middle of the field.

THAT is how important and accurate QB is in this league.

:(

View attachment 4555

or maybe, just have someone pick up the damn blitzer....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the defender was in the way so he had to throw it where he did. but he didn't need to throw it so high. an easy 1st down and the game thrown away.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I always say those words whenever they show a slow-motion play of a pass that's just millimeters above a defender's hands.

That's what I recall too.

Hill probably could have made a better pass, but he was trying to throw around a wall, basically.

fearsomefour

Legend
Pass was not perfect but it was certainly good enough. That drop is on Bailey. He had a good game, but, like the entire O on Thursday just couldn't make that one more play.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

the defender was in the way so he had to throw it where he did. but he didn't need to throw it so high. an easy 1st down and the game thrown away.

I won't pretend to know why, but Hill was throwing them High ALL DAY!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Oh yeah, Hill was the deciding factor in that loss more than anything else. He missed several big opportunities. He was really off his game. Chalk another one up in the "if only Bradford" column. It's getting it's looking pregnant right now.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Somehow it won't hurt as much for me if the teams that the Rams needed to lose go ahead and win today.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's what Hill said about his pass. But it was more like "I see your vertical and I'll raise the pass above it, and behind you"

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anthony Stalter stole my post and wrote a story about it yesterday. hehe ;)

http://www.rams-news.com/bradford-at-right-cost-would-benefit-rams-in-2015-stalter/

"At the snap, the Cardinals blitzed their nickel corner, which left Stedman Bailey open on a slant route. Due to the zone defender playing too far off the line, coupled with the safety breaking on a crossing route ran from the inside slot position by Jared Cook, Bailey had enough real estate in front of him for a big gain.

One problem: Hill threw high and behind Bailey, who couldn’t corral the pass as he left his feet. Had Hill hit him in stride, Bailey may have scored the go-ahead touchdown or, at the very least, set the Rams up deep in Arizona territory."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There were probably about 3 or 4 in that game alone that looked like potential touchdowns.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The league is going to find out about Bailey someday when the Rams get a QB who can get him the effin ball.