A Friendly Reminder To All Rams Fans...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Even in '99, we barely got past two excellent defenses in the Buccs and the Titans, but then you prolly forgot that because you were still suffering from the Bends in '99 and not thinking clearly!

Oh, I remember, but that's not really germane to my point, which is the NFL saw the excitement the Rams offense brought to football and wanted more of that, hence changing the rules to get more of that. Yeah, those defenses were really good and certainly slowed us down though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, I remember, but that's not really germane to my point, which is the NFL saw the excitement the Rams offense brought to football and wanted more of that, hence changing the rules to get more of that. Yeah, those defenses were really good and certainly slowed us down though.
What do the blanety-blank Germans have to do with it?!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Time to party like it’s 1999. The 99 Rams had one hell of a football coach.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
That was the team that turned me into a fan, that was the team that got me through 15 years of misery, don't think they'll ever be another like them but seeing the LA Rams win a Superbowl was pretty close