A free ticket musing...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The spine-tingling classic between the Jets and Bills , as everybody knows, has been moved to Detroit..The tickets are FREE...I just wonder if they could sell out the Dome, even on free ticket night...Maybe now, but certainly questionable before the sudden awakening of the last few weeks...Not really a question just more an inane comment...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The fans of the opposing team would get to the ticket booth before St. Louis fans, even if they came from one of the coasts. Most of St. Louis would be too busy trying to get that last baseball card to finish their collated set.:p

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For Buffalo fans, it's just a 4hr drive to Detroit if you route through southern Ontario. I wonder how many make the drive?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
My STL friends that are Rams fans would go to a free game but are unwilling to buy tickets due to their past lack of success! They used to go to the games but stopped in the late 2000's! Winning would bring them back!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For Buffalo fans, it's just a 4hr drive to Detroit if you route through southern Ontario. I wonder how many make the drive?

Actually less I would think because in Canada you can drive 85+ and going through Ohio you can't really do that without risking a ticket.

I used to drive from CLE to Montreal (lovelovelove that city) a couple or few times a year and once I crossed the border it was go time. I was driving on the stretch between Toronto and Ottowa at about a 95 clip one night and a Taurus SHO went by me like I was parked. I paced him for awhile at 120.

MPH not KPH hehehe.