A few things to watch for in today’s Bucs matchup…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
In no particular order…

IF Akers gets snaps will he produce or has that Achilles robbed him of his gift? I fear the latter.

Will Carberry sit Evans in favor of either Skura or Brewer? I sure would. Can’t believe he hasn’t done so previously.

Can this Ram OL give Stafford 3 seconds consistently?

Will Atwell get a few deep targets or have Rams given up on him and/or OL?

I’m gonna try to watch Jackson carefully. Don’t look now but we may already have our 10 year LOT on board. Hot Damn! One of the few bright spots this season.

Can Higbee have a bounce back game? We really need him today.

Maybe it would be good to give Jefferson a target? Or maybe two? You know, just to give Bucs D something to worry about?

Will AR be able to continue his upward trajectory? If so, Rams might be in business.

I’m hoping to see SOME increase in effort from Hollins/Lewis in edge pressure. They’ve looked somewhat lackadaisical over there lately.

Do NOT make AD take every snap. Give him a needed breather from time to time.

Who will be boundary CB opposite Ramsey today? Long, Rochell, Durant, Hill, or Kendrick?

Will Rapp still be starter for Morris? If so, why?

My kingdom for no missed tackles today.

Can Rams rush for 100+ yards? If so, they’ve got a shot.

Please, no empty backfields, Sean.

We know that Morris is still gonna predominantly run his ‘soft zone’ D, but will he at least try some alternatives from time to time? Just to try to confuse Brady? I’m afraid that Brady will feast on those easy underneath gimme’s all game long and will thereby keep Stafford on the sideline.

This game looks like an acid test for several Ram coaches in terms of ability to correct tendencies and make adjustments.

McVay
Morris
Carberry
Samples
Cooley (secondary)

I don’t think it’s a big stretch to consider this game as a fork in the road for both players and coaches. The margin for errors is rapidly disappearing.

What dud I miss?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Another big question IMO, will Kupp be 100% or will he be a decoy with his banged up ankle. If he is, Stafford better get comfortable throwing to ARob and Jefferson. Would LOVE to see Tutu get some action. He's had 4 TOTAL targets on the year. The first 2 were likely Staffords fault. Then one completion for 54 freaking yards and a near TD. One more attempt to him that game that was unsuccessful, then Zilch in last 2 games? I'm confused why. He's a big deep threat weapon because he's faster then any defender. Please use him McVay.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
IF Akers gets snaps will he produce or has that Achilles robbed him of his gift? I fear the latter.
It just might be the latter. But what I'm really hoping for is that his head wasn't completely in the game going back to camp. That this time off was a wake up call. That he knows he needs to be fully engaged every game if he wants a future in the NFL. If things haven't changed the next few games then they will need to limit his snaps and decide what to do with him in the offseason.

dang

Legend
This is an everything to gain nothing to lose game. Get creative with Arob, Powell, Atwell, Jefferson. Buy time for Stafford. Create pressure on Brady. Evans is going to get his but Take Godwin out of the Game. Trickery if needed. No more second half offensive flatline performances.

Tano

Legend
This is an everything to gain nothing to lose game. Get creative with Arob, Powell, Atwell, Jefferson. Buy time for Stafford. Create pressure on Brady. Evans is going to get his but Take Godwin out of the Game. Trickery if needed. No more second half offensive flatline performances.
pulse GIF

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Still watching.... what am I supposed to see?? :unsure: