A few things that I noticed while re-watching the Card game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
In no particular order...

Goff is one cool customer except after a TD score. Announcers quoted the late Jim Murray when he was once describing Montana. “As cool as the other side of the pillow”. Kinda fits Goff, as well.

Goff doesn’t often miss his screens even when under pressure, as Wentz sometimes does.

Love the way Goff protects the football, too. Rare for such a young QB.

Okay, Gurley is now an all everything. A 3 down complete back. Fair to say that the O runs through him. Heaven help us if Gurley gets hurt.

Goff and Reynolds are not yet on the same page and it shows. I mostly blame Reynolds.

Pharoh Cooper might just be a Pro Bowler as a returner if he keeps this up. And I would like to see him get more snaps on O, too.

Ebu has some quicks. We might have something there.

It was difficult to watch Tree trying to play with one arm. Heart of a lion, but he was hurting the team.

Quinn has lost his fastball. Not gonna sugarcoat it.

Our ST units are loaded. Could have 3-4 Pro Bowlers among them. Hekker, GZ, Cooper, and McQuaide. Wouldn’t trade any one of them for anyone else in the league.

Hope to see McVay get this O back to it’s magic. That 32 points vs the Cards sounds good until one looks beneath the surface. Our D and ST really set them up nicely with turnovers and returns.

ausmurp

Starter
In no particular order...

Goff is one cool customer except after a TD score. Announcers quoted the late Jim Murray when he was once describing Montana. “As cool as the other side of the pillow”. Kinda fits Goff, as well.

Goff doesn’t often miss his screens even when under pressure, as Wentz sometimes does.

Love the way Goff protects the football, too. Rare for such a young QB.

Okay, Gurley is now an all everything. A 3 down complete back. Fair to say that the O runs through him. Heaven help us if Gurley gets hurt.

Goff and Reynolds are not yet on the same page and it shows. I mostly blame Reynolds.

Pharoh Cooper might just be a Pro Bowler as a returner if he keeps this up. And I would like to see him get more snaps on O, too.

It was difficult to watch Tree trying to play with one arm. Heart of a lion, but he was hurting the team.

Our ST units are loaded. Could have 3-4 Pro Bowlers among them. Hekker, GZ, Cooper, and McQuaide. Wouldn’t trade any one of them for anyone else in the league.

Hope to see McVay get this O back to it’s magic. That 32 points vs the Cards sounds good until one looks beneath the surface. Our D and ST really set them up nicely with turnovers and returns.

It's a team game though, so not realistic to expect the O to score 30+ every game. D and ST have to contribute sometimes and they do for us. We are a fairly balanced team and that is a really good sign bc that will take us farther in the playoffs.

Also as Watkins gets more comfortable our O will be better. He looks better each game but still has a gaff here and there. When Woods returns we will be even better bc of the reps Watkins is receiving now.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Great team win , gurley has been great but I feel he will only get better this season . Mcvay has been saving him for these important games .

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I love this about Goff. He just look unflappable. That will serve him and the Rams well in the inevitable pressure situations he will face.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't you go speaking that into existence 43...geez.....don't even mention it.....
Reynolds looked like that young colt, fresh out the womb last game...all wobbly....I can't believe Mike Thomas can't play over him.....
Samson...he of the 4.45 speed....
I did tell you...I like speed/strength guys? Looks like the best rookie impact player...imo.....others play more...but Samson looks like a game changer. Kupp is pretty good...Everett ok....Samson plays like he did last week, Barwin won't start again. Does he get Lane Johnson this week? I sure wanted Lane in the draft...think he ran a 4.6 outta Oklahoma.
hmmmm, too soon....he's actually put together a good month after that injury thing. What the hell was that anyway?
He needs to re-negotiate his deal. I'd like to keep Quinn, Tru....and believe it or not, Tavon....lol...hate that guy as a wr...hands of stone...but his attitude is a keeper...sorta like Saffolds...all with lesser paying deals.

Nothing set in stone tho 43, this is the biggest month we've had since 2009...or was it 2010? When Sam lost that playoff-type game in Seattle?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quinn is 2nd on the Team with 5 1/2 Sacks! ( Donald #1 8 sacks / Longacre #3 with 5 sacks! He may have lost his "Fast-Ball, But he still throws a nice Curve-Ball!" JMHO!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Don't you go speaking that into existence 43...geez.....don't even mention it.....

Reynolds looked like that young colt, fresh out the womb last game...all wobbly....I can't believe Mike Thomas can't play over him.....

Samson...he of the 4.45 speed....
?
Samson was a 4.45? That is quite burst! Wow, well he ain't using it just yet, but I can see some burst....I like him a lot. I think we just need to replace Quinn. Samson also plays like an intelligent player....always searching in coverage...

Yep, you described Reynolds exactly how I would....he is gangly. Alot of motion, but not so much happening all the time, LOL.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I call Ebukam SPARQy. The athleticism just jumps off the screen. Will be interesting to see how quickly he learns the pro game. He's fun to watch already though.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I call Ebukam SPARQy. The athleticism just jumps off the screen. Will be interesting to see how quickly he learns the pro game. He's fun to watch already though.[/QU

yeah i'm hoping with more experience he becomes our next London fletcher sure has the measurable for it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Samson was a 4.45? That is quite burst! Wow, well he ain't using it just yet, but I can see some burst....I like him a lot. I think we just need to replace Quinn.
Barwin....I think this has been Quinn's best year since 2014.....finally may have 50 tackles on a season....much better vs the run. Figuring out how to get to the passer....

Personally, I'd keep every defender possible....includes Tru....Webster...NRC...Joyner (barely made it)....hell, I want Cody Davis to return....

I'd find some backup corners to replace #36, Hill, and.....and....who else do we have back there?