A Few Snead Notes From Rich Eisen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
Rams GM Les Snead told me he had more inquiries for the No. 2 pick by this point two years ago than he's had this time.

Snead also said Sam Bradford will throw in OTAs and reiterated Bradford is Rams QB of present and future.

**RamBill Note--The RG3 Trade was made in March, so how is Snead comparing trade talk from April this year to March of 2012?

**RamBill Note--The RG3 Trade was made in March, so how is Snead comparing trade talk from April this year to March of 2012?

Was just about to point this out, I assume he's saying that more people enquired in the January to March period than have in the January to April period, but still a strange way of wording it.

Alan

Legend
It might also mean that there aren't as many teams wanting to trade up as there was last year.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Also, the draft is later in the year this year.

moklerman

Warner-phile
It only takes one team. Fingers still crossed that it'll happen but I'm skeptical for some reason. The first time was just too easy and bountiful.

A55VA6

Legend
It only takes one team. Fingers still crossed that it'll happen but I'm skeptical for some reason. The first time was just too easy and bountiful.
Redskins were desperate, felt they had to make a big move. Payout was huge for us.

I still think Rams will definitely draft Clowney if he's there at #2. If Houston drafts Clowney, trade down but stay anywhere between picks 4-8.
Very deep draft + More picks = More good players. Especially if we hit on most of them. Can't afford draft misses in this division.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Redskins were desperate, felt they had to make a big move. Payout was huge for us.

I still think Rams will definitely draft Clowney if he's there at #2. If Houston drafts Clowney, trade down but stay anywhere between picks 4-8.
Very deep draft + More picks = More good players. Especially if we hit on most of them. Can't afford draft misses in this division.
I don't consider the Browns in any different boat this year than the Redskins were. I don't know if they consider themselves that way but the Browns haven't won anything...like, ever. Not since the advent of the Super Bowl so I'd even say they were in a more urgent situation than the Redskins.

Not sure if they'll be foolish enough to think a big trade up for a gimmick player will pay dividends though.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I've still just got to think that CLE must feel some urgency to get "their guy" at QB. Surely there is one they like better than the others and with them having a new coach and front office what better time to put your stamp on a franchise who so desperately needs someone of something to point to and say "see, we're making changes".

Slappy967

Starter
I have to assume that both Cleveland and Jacksonville are in the hunt for Manziel and that bodes well for the Hair & Co. Cleveland definitely needs a franchise signal caller and arguably the Jags need is just as deep and with their new owner and a need to see more asses in seats come gameday I think Johnny Football is their answer at #3.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Add to that a young arrogant owner who felt he had to serve his big fat ego, and voila, Rams got a gifthorse :)