A few reflections after the Chiefs game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
A question pertaining to the WR talk.
Any idea if they're all grasping the playbook well?
Is it simply a case of talent or could a less talented WR, with a knowledge of the playbook make the team over one who's not learning the playbook fast enough?
On Quick, he's not blowing any of us away. But what's he doing for the coaches?

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
He forgot the cadence....It happens, I played Center 4 years in high school and 4 years in the Air Force & College and forgot it twice, although to this day I will testify the Quarterback said two and everybody else went on the first count on more than one occasion.
Did a large knuckle ever cause a false start? Played center a couple of years in high school myself. Yeah it sucks when you have a brain fart.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I just got around to watching the game (kc broadcast in which they said maybe 10 words about the rams...) I thought the first team offense with Keenum went very well, they were about to run and pass to success. The defense is another story, I know they are playing vanilla but they aren't stopping anyone. I was disappointed in Goff, I didn't think he played very well, he looked lost alot, made slow decisions, and doesnt look close to starting. Thus far he doesnt look as good as Bradford did at this point. The running game looks fantastic and deep, all of them look capable of catching passes as well. They need to get Higbee back out there and let's hope that Spruce can get back out there soon as well.