A few photos from gameday (9/18)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
My first NFL game. Took the metro train out and tailgated for a bit before gametime. It was hot af, and I may have had one too many brews, but it was a helluva good time. Planning to go back in late October or mid November when its a bit cooler. Here's some pics I took with my phone. Nothing special... but just wanted to share.

RHCP
33vc9sk.jpg

Legends
1zxrsrk.jpg
lighting the torch

Rams players about to run out onto the field
kamzxk.jpg

Coin Toss
qsqvye.jpg
[/IMG]
qsqvye.jpg

Missed the last few minutes of the 2nd after I went to take a pee. The crowd was ridiculous, at one point I was shoulder to shoulder walking thru a cluster of people and we BARELY moved for a while. Made my way around to the torch and bought a $15 craft brew.

j0b482.jpg

These were are REAL seats. Was able to watch the 1st Q from 3 rows behind the 45/50 though.
2vt1pwn.jpg

23h3ad5.jpg

Me, my buddy, his wife and his co-worker.

zv7vgj.jpg

Re-watched the game at home and spotted us on TV! LOL
t8ne4g.png

fearsomefour

Legend
Cool pics man.
Wish I coulda been there.
Those blue and yellows pop, even from a distance.
Went to a concert in Oakland on Thursday. Ended up getting food at the arena....traffic.
Chicken strips, burger and four beers....$86. What a bargain.
I get arena/event pricing, but man, it has gotten out of control. I see your $15 beer and raise you a $20 burger basket.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool pics man.
Wish I coulda been there.
Those blue and yellows pop, even from a distance.
Went to a concert in Oakland on Thursday. Ended up getting food at the arena....traffic.
Chicken strips, burger and four beers....$86. What a bargain.
I get arena/event pricing, but man, it has gotten out of control. I see your $15 beer and raise you a $20 burger basket.

Yikes. Yeah...but in all honesty I had to do it, everything else was basically free. I bought a round for the 4 of us and it was the ONLY money I spent inside the stadium. Had about 6 beers and a ton of carne asade and other food beforehand pre-gaming it, so I figured , what the hell. It was worth it to pay that amount just because the line was so damn short. At around the 50 yard line the lines for some Bud light was at least a half hour long. I waited literally 30 seconds for mine. I'm not sure what was worse, the prices or the long lines.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the photos! Here is a shot from my seats.
20160918_145553.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Goid stuff fellas.
Thanks for sharing.