A Few Austin Stats from PFF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The screens... bubble screens .. all that will work... you just can't make that the only thing he does. Obviously every DC knew it was coming, tht is why they were looking for it right off the bat. But Schotty just kept doing it ....and doing it ... You have got to move the guy around. Keep them off guard. Design plays where the route levels have better spacing. Watching routes run at nearly the same level doesn't draw defenders awy ... it brings more into the area. Maybe it was for blocking ... but again, it wasn't well designed. Or .... maybe the young WR's just didn't know how to get their depths or ran wrong routes .... IDK. Was just poor all the way around.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The screens will only work after the defense has been forced to play him more honest. In my opinion using him FAR more creatively lining him up in several formations and getting him the ball out of those formations. I didn't read the whole thread but I am sure this has probably been covered.

It is the time of Hyperbole, Speculation and opinion considering that those in the know don't know until those above them have drafted we are all just biding time until May 8th when questions will be answered and surprises will be in store. It has been difficult the last couple of weeks to find anything fresh and worthy of posting about for me. Now lets hope the next 8 days go quickly and bring a clearer picture of our options and intentions.
ROD rules.....

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
His route running should be much better this season. Couple that with his speed and agility he should get separation anytime he wants. The thing is to make the DB's give him a cushion and he can be open underneath all day. It's not about special plays, it's more about him using his skills to his advantage on a standard route tree.