a fan can dream right?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

apatl187

UDFA
What's up everybody.my first post here jus joined but did anyone else as they were watching the game yesterday start envisioning kurt warner coming out of retirement saving the seasonn taking us to a Superbowl lol...obliviously wouldn't happen but that's how bad its gotten we can only dream!

beej

Rookie
No but I did run into aldi's to check out the arms on a couple of kids

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What's up everybody.my first post here jus joined but did anyone else as they were watching the game yesterday start envisioning kurt warner coming out of retirement saving the seasonn taking us to a Superbowl lol...obliviously wouldn't happen but that's how bad its gotten we can only dream!

Don't take Peyote before a Rams game!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
xXnxLfQ.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Welcome to the gang!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
FYI - Kurt's getting inducted into the Cardinals Ring of Honor at halftime tonight... for those that didn't know.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I heard that Danny Marino has lost a lot of weight... I wonder...

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express Saturday night so I thought about walking out onto the field and leading the Rams to victory..

Welcome to ROD

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Going to be hard to convince a retired QB that we can keep him upright in the NFC West now that game 1 is in the books.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man, you've got to be dedicated joining a Rams forum after a loss like that. Good stuff man.