A drunk and vulgar Ben Affleck takes on deflategate.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Honestly he has a few good points about Goodell and how this has gotten so much attention over other things like domestic violence and steroids. But his speech slir, F bombs, and bloated head makes me just kinda want to punch him in the face.... well that and being a Pats fan in general. Very NSFW obviously.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Easy Ben! You can take the kid out of Southie...
......somebody take his keys
upload_2016-6-25_8-33-21.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Honestly he has a few good points about Goodell and how this has gotten so much attention over other things like domestic violence and steroids. But his speech slir, F bombs, and bloated head makes me just kinda want to punch him in the face.... well that and being a Pats fan in general. Very NSFW obviously.

Oh that's a surprise.gif

I LASTED THRU 2 minutes of this BS and had to stop! :rolllaugh:this^ sounds like so much " Drunken Bar Talk" from some Bias POS Brady lover! Who doesn't know League rules when it comes to investigations! It makes me want to .. either ..
61132670.jpg

OR!

Upset.gif

Then again " Here's a message for you Ben ..
Wayne quote.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The NFL is doing Brady and Belicheat a favor by only giving Tom 4 games and saying it was about not giving up his phone.

Is it a coincidence that we hear NOTHING about the Ravens and Colts defenders saying that the ball felt 'Squishy'? Those balls were illegal and the NFL is once again covering it up because they know that the Pats cheated and shouldn't have even played in the Superbowl. So to make their allowance of the Pats playing for the championship they poo poo the ball deflation and make it all about Brady's phone. Kraft should be thankful because if the truth came out that Bill was cheating again, the fans would be in an uproar, teams would be in an uproar, and they could get another Senator sniffing around Foxboro.

Oh Yeah, Affleck is a total tool. Can't stand him, wont watch any movie he is in, and would love to have a shot at punching the guy in the face.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah Affleck is a real anal douche, a used one. I quit watching anything he is near. Can't stand the guy because, well, he's a dick with ears.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Douche of the highest order, and that's without being a cheatriots fan...Good buddies with Matt Damon...Damon seems to be a real talent- laden guy...Can't imagine how that friendship came to be...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Just more evidence that Affleck is one of the biggest a-holes on earth.
Ben............
giphy.gif

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath

Wahhhh!!!!Brady is a whiny loser and so is this clown.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly he has a few good points about Goodell and how this has gotten so much attention over other things like domestic violence and steroids.

I didn't watch the video but this doesn't sound like a good point. It's a red herring. When you're talking about whether or not they did it, saying there are worse things happening isn't arguing guilt or innocence. It's deflecting. He's trying to direct the focus elsewhere. And if he really did believe what he's preaching, he would be talking about domestic violence and steroids rather than Deflategate, so his words ring awfully hollow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't watch the video but this doesn't sound like a good point. It's a red herring. When you're talking about whether or not they did it, saying there are worse things happening isn't arguing guilt or innocence. It's deflecting. He's trying to direct the focus elsewhere. And if he really did believe what he's preaching, he would be talking about domestic violence and steroids rather than Deflategate, so his words ring awfully hollow.

Generally this type of thing is done when a person knows they or someone else did something wrong, but wants to minimize it and pulls out the lets worry about more important things card. And that's exactly what he did there.

It's like you or I being genuinely worried about something and someone tells us it's silly to worry about it, it's nothing but empty words.

We saw the text messages, we know the balls were deflated. The equipment guys know the amount of air that is supposed to go into the balls. If the amount is always different it's because someone instructed them to fill them with that much air. It's not difficult.