A dissatisfied customer from Darian's House of Lumber

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ec66cabaa91542c8aacde4d.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8r0mzEhuo[/youtube]
hd.jpg

had

Rookie
That was a brutal hit. Knocked Williams out. Kind of funky hit. Not sure what Stewart was aiming for. I think I'm overly paranoid about this kind of thing, but Stewart was leading with the point of his helmet -- he hits someone the wrong way coming in with that kind of speed and he could break his neck.

I'd be more excited if he hit him Ronnie Lott style.

Or like Steve Atwater's hit on Christian Okoye. That was the shizzat.

Thank you so much.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
had said:
That was a brutal hit. Knocked Williams out. Kind of funky hit. Not sure what Stewart was aiming for. I think I'm overly paranoid about this kind of thing, but Stewart was leading with the point of his helmet -- he hits someone the wrong way coming in with that kind of speed and he could break his neck.

Thank you so much.
Atwater was THE SHIZZAT.
BTW Cedric Benson out 8 weeks so the Packers best back is out for our game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
had said:

Thank you so much.

I'm not sure how you DON'T lead with the point of your helmet at that angle. And sorry - Ronnie was great but a lot of his hits would have brought flags and fines in today's NFL.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Love it! A nice pay it forward gift from Billy D and Spags. Always give thy credit when thy credit is deserved.

I'm pretty sure Spags either verbally or in writing informed Fisher what he was inheriting is not your typical coaching and management staff flush of the roster. Fish and Snead kept the Rooks,Bishops, and Knights and got players regardless of prior career/team status (performance,health, and just Finnegan- yes that us a word defined as BAMF!),'12 draft, and some other pawns to add to their board. Sooner than later checkmate bitches! :ww:

Ya several are gone like the wind however we all know some gems were acquired and retained and rhey are ALL collectively doing what we all truly wanted to see displayed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ryan Williams may be dissatisfied. I'm certainly not. Aside from the injury, I loved that hit. Now that's how you're supposed to play football.

had

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
had said:

Thank you so much.

I'm not sure how you DON'T lead with the point of your helmet at that angle. And sorry - Ronnie was great but a lot of his hits would have brought flags and fines in today's NFL.

Not having seen a ton of Ronnie Lott, perhaps I should have clarified -- maybe Ronnie was spearing guys and I'm not aware -- but what I was referring to was the kind of hit where Lott would come in, full speed, and smash facemask to facemask with a back or receiver, subsequently, in some cases, even concussing himself.

As far as this hit, of course he could have looked at what he was tackling.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
had said:
Not having seen a ton of Ronnie Lott, perhaps I should have clarified -- maybe Ronnie was spearing guys and I'm not aware -- but what I was referring to was the kind of hit where Lott would come in, full speed, and smash facemask to facemask with a back or receiver, subsequently, in some cases, even concussing himself.

As far as this hit, of course he could have looked at what he was tackling.

As the flag is thrown in today's NFL.

I'm not discounting the hits Lott used to put down - quite the contrary. That dude made every receiver's arms a little shorter and made them look like owls. He played within the rules of the time. I wouldn't call him dirty. Tough as nails and scary as hell - yes. But many of his pain inflicting shots would have brought out the yellow hankie today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh you should have seen it. There was this one part where ...

Why are you looking at this? I thought you didn't want to know.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

WTH? You on drugs Spicolli?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Not currently. No.

Your curiosity is getting the better of you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Not currently. No.

Your curiosity is getting the better of you.

No it isn't. K.... you can tell me now. :whome?: