A demonstration of what a bald-faced liar Brady is:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The advantage of softer balls that are easier to grip and hold on to should be obvious.

Just how dumb does Brady think general public is/are ...oh, nevermind

what was that movie scene "you expect us to believe that shit?"

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10933694_1017606701589167_6837585397808739465_n.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
The advantage of softer balls that are easier to grip and hold on to should be obvious.
Not to the point a team is DOMINATED 45-7!!! You're basically whining about a minor thing. Find something CREDIBLE...like they filmed the plays of Indy's practice the night before. That would be out and out gaining an advantage.

What's obvious is the Colts could do NOTHING!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
It's against the rules.....
so in a way it having an advantage or it being a disadvantage means nothing really - and that is what they pro-cheater crowd will argue, that it didn't have an advantage, but in fact that is not the point

The point is that it is cheating

To what degree it benefits the cheating party is irrelevant, no?
I think I said all that. The question remains, do you overturn a game for that? I think not. You lay a fine on the team that did it, and move on. Especially when the loser got CREAMED 45-7. It's not like the Pats defense wasn't on the field...they were...and they had Indy's number!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Not to the point a team is DOMINATED 45-7!!! You're basically whining about a minor thing. Find something CREDIBLE...like they filmed the plays of Indy's practice the night before. That would be out and out gaining an advantage.

You don't know that the game would still be dominant without the cheating. Don't even say you do, because you don't. Furthermore, in no sane world would we put the burden of proof on the team that was cheated instead of on the team that was cheating.

And frankly, even if they would have one, they deserve to be disqualified anyway. If the League tries to dismiss it with a fine, they are actually ENCOURAGING cheating.

But since usage of terms like "whining" continue to prove you have no interest in discussing this rationally, there you go.

RamWoodie

Legend
You don't know that the game would still be dominant without the cheating. Don't even say you do, because you don't. Furthermore, in no sane world would we put the burden of proof on the team that was cheated instead of on the team that was cheating.

And frankly, even if they would have one, they deserve to be disqualified anyway. If the League tries to dismiss it with a fine, they are actually ENCOURAGING cheating.

But since usage of terms like "whining" continue to prove you have no interest in discussing this rationally, there you go.
The water keeps running...but there's no flood.

Give it up!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

I think you're more concerned with how the Rams were cheated than the Colts were. But it's still evidence of cheating. And while it now seems evident the investigators aren't going to interview the primaries, on the basis that the interview will be a distraction, this is still a second instance of cheating. I suspect Goodell has no qualms about disciplining Belichick, especially after he made Goodell look foolish following the Spygate business. Perhaps even a suspension.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think you're more concerned with how the Rams were cheated than the Colts were. But it's still evidence of cheating. And while it now seems evident the investigators aren't going to interview the primaries, on the basis that the interview will be a distraction, this is still a second instance of cheating. I suspect Goodell has no qualms about disciplining Belichick, especially after he made Goodell look foolish following the Spygate business. Perhaps even a suspension.
Yes, I'm more concerned about the Rams than I am the Colts, but so what? Cheating is cheating.

And even a year's suspension would be a joke.

RamWoodie

Legend
Indeed I am...because I think the evidence...which the NFL destroyed showed it gave the Pats a distinct advantage.

What distinct advantage did footballs 2lbs less than regulation, give the Pats when they POUNDED the Colts 45-7?

I realize "cheating is cheating"...but let's face it, there are levels of cheating! "Inflate Gate" is frankly a matter of making a "mountain out of a mole hill". It's NOT a reason to overturn a game. I stand with a good fine and perhaps (because of the Pat's track record). loss of a draft pick...maybe 2nd round.