A Cardinals player swigs the Kool-Aid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-offense-in-league-if-sam-bradfords-healthy/

David Johnson: We’ll be best offense in league if Sam Bradford’s healthy
Posted by Josh Alper on April 11, 2018

30rv255.jpg

In the football world, April is a time for optimism about what will happen once September and the regular season arrive.

Cardinals running back David Johnson provided a reminder of that on Wednesday. During an appearance on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio, Johnson was asked by Adam Schein about how good the team’s offense can be if quarterback Sam Bradford is able to remain healthy for the entire season.

Imagining such a development qualifies as optimistic and Johnson’s answer pushed things even further.

“We’re going to be great if Sam Bradford is healthy,” Johnson said. “For me watching him personally I’ve seen him do some great things. I think the biggest thing is just being healthy. Not just with the addition of him, but also the lineman we got, the receivers, and everyone else that we have added to the team on the offensive side, we definitely will be the top offense in the league this year.”

Most people would agree that having Johnson healthy would set up a major rebound for the Cardinals offense from last season. That would still leave a big jump from better than last year to best in the league even with Bradford at 100 percent, but it will be months before we’ll have any actual evidence about the overall state of things in Arizona in either direction.
-----------
David Johnson will end another season on IR, and the Cardinals will finish 4-12 or 5-11 wasting yet another year of Larry Fitzgerald’s magnificent career…
-----------
They have no weapons outside of Larry and Johnson so good luck with that.
-----------
Johnson must be concussed
-----------
Hahahaha.
Best laugh I’ve had in days.
----------
Has he seen his offensive line? Donald and Suh will have something to say about this.
-------------
The Rams have the best offense!
------------
They don’t even have the best offense in their own division.
----------
that’s what the Minnesota Vikings said last year.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No reason to doubt Sam Bradford will play all 16 games. Missing games due to injury was all bad luck and in the past.
Larry Fitzgerald is in his prime and will play another 10 years. OL is in tip top shape and is so good they will not need to double team Suh or Donald. Replacing Honey Badger? No problem, we'll use a 6th rounder in the upcoming draft.

Yup, Cards are primed for Div title and SB run!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Isnt that just adorable. Now if you could just step into this tent, we'll begin concussion protocol and take a urine sample.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahahaha first thing I thought was “I didn’t know he suffered concussions last year”

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Looks like I'll be watching more cards games this season. Hoping Sammy can stay healthy and help them whoop up on the whiners and seagulls. Just sit out the rams games Sammy.

dang

Legend
Every player on every team should go into the new season thinking they have a chance succeed. Also - I think IF Bradford can be protected and IF he remains healthy - he can help improve the Cards. I would love to see them contribute to the regression of the Chickenhawks and slap the 69ers back to reality.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kyle Brandt of NFL Network picked the Cardinals to win the NFC West, mostly due to Johnson's above dream scenario on GMFB last week.

Duuuude. *smh

Psycho_X

Legend
Everyone in the NFC West thinks they are going to win it except for the Seahawks. Haven't seen any Seahawks with false hope yet. But did the Cardinals actually get any o-lineman since last season? Because if not.... lol.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But did the Cardinals actually get any o-lineman since last season?

They signed Justin Pugh and Andre Smith, and traded away Jared Veldheer. Some improvement. Of course, they are counting on Bradford staying healthy - and it's not clear that his knee will ever be what could be called "healthy".

How can anybody pick them when they are requiring a long shot to even stand a chance?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
David Johnson will end another season on IR, and the Cardinals will finish 4-12 or 5-11 wasting yet another year of Larry Fitzgerald’s magnificent career…
My Favorite Quote is ^^^^^

jjab360

Legend
He's not completely wrong, Cards have a chance to be dangerous IF Sammy stays healthy. I'd say they're about even at the skill positions with the overrated Whiners. They have the same problem as the Shithawks atm though, their OL is just abysmal.