A bright side to the day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It doesn't even make me happy to hear surprisingly. How can I laugh at the guys who have it better than us?

A55VA6

Legend
In regards to the Rams, Brian Quick / Benny Cunningham is a bright spot. They look good.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
In regards to the Rams, Brian Quick / Benny Cunningham is a bright spot. They look good.

Agreed. And Aaron Donald made a couple of plays. Joyner showed flashes of why we drafted him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im envious that they are losing 20-30. Wish the rams could have lost like that.

Philly5

Rookie
Looked like a good crowd that impacted the game with noise.

Donald looks good. Quick looks improved. Hekker and Quinn are very good. That is all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick was a major bright spot today. But the team as a whole was depressing.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Another guy I thought did very well(I know he got beat on the T.D.) was E.J. Gaines.

For his first game he did pretty well.

Jenkins had a nice a game, and Donald.

And yes--Quick looked very good.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Quick looked great, more than we could ask for. I hope he keeps on trucking and has a solid season.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Defense held Peterson to 75 at 3.6 a carry ... Minn pass offense held to a net 160 yards passing. Clear up a few penalties and a big play here and there and I think the D is close to as advertised.

jap

Legend
I wonder when Shaun got injured. The game was not out of reach until he left the field.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
It is nice to see Quick finally starting to show why we drafted him. I was one of his skeptics until now. I hope he keeps it up. Britt however was a non-factor.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I thought the secondary played very well as a unit. McLeod missed a couple of tackles, and Gaines was beat on the TD, but all in all, I think they were the best unit out there.

I still can't believe Fisher did not challenge the spot on the pass to Quick that resulted in the missed field goal. There is no way that that was not a first down. Good thing you saved those timeouts!

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Defense held Peterson to 75 at 3.6 a carry ... Minn pass offense held to a net 160 yards passing. Clear up a few penalties and a big play here and there and I think the D is close to as advertised.

I agree. Our defense kept us in the game until things got ugly in the 2nd half.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Individual accolades are great but I'm done propping up single players. If Joyner did well so and so sucked ass, etc etc . And then.. and then. Team did not show up