A Blast From the Past and a Reminder of Our Mission

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goodman

UDFA
Name
Budster
Ooops? I was Goodman then, still am. Am I about to get booted again?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have got to the point this year that I don't even expect this team to win but watch the games like I have done in the past with hopes of just seeing a few good plays. I will always love my team no matter how much it hurts sometimes. To death do us part.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have loved this team since the day I heard we(St.Louis) was getting a team. The bright yellow and blue jerseys...I was 10 and loved anything my uncle loved. I didn't grow up with a father so I looked up to my uncle for everything. He bought two PSL's when the team moved here and I couldn't miss a game.

I have never waivered as a fan. Not a single time. Not until this year that is. I felt so betrayed by Stan and the entire orginaization.

This year, I've done my best to keep my positivity going. I've wanted to get on here an vent, but for the most part I don't. I remember those words "think before you post" and I usually delete what I had spent 10 minutes writing. I have far to much respect for this board to be a part of the problem and because of that, I've rarely posted over the last year.

People act as tho the St.Louis guys should just get over it...well, it's not that simple, at least not for me. At times I wonder, am I watching this because of the love, or because it's Sunday? I don't even get angry anymore when I see stupid shit happen. I'm just worried.

Anyway, that's my say, I love this board and that love increased 10 fold after getting a chance to meet so many of you. I'm trying to pull myself back into the active fray but it's just not so easy....love you all!(well most of you) lol