A bit random but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
does Foles seems just tall, lanky and skinny as shit? IMO he needs to bulk up a bit. this is the West not the East. defenses here are out for blood. I want this guy hitting the weight room hard. I dont want a QB that can be ripped to the ground by a one armed tackle. somebody get that kid a sandwich

side note: is it just me or does he look like a more athletic version of Napoleon Dynamite? especially in the press conference. not knocking on him but I am concerned about his limited body of work. looking at his completions in 2013 it was all short and intermediate routes with McCoy and company making play most the time. hope his deep ball is accurate cus the charts showed some inconsistency

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He's 6'6" 245#

Only reason he looks lanky is his height, but he's actually not the easiest QB to get on the ground. He's not Big Ben, but he's way better than Sam in that respect.

jjab360

Legend
Not sure why everybody thinks he's so skinny, one of the heaviest QBs in the league at 245 lbs. Also remember him to be pretty tough to take down in our game against him last year, couldn't put the sucker on the ground.

And yes, he looks exactly like Napolean Dynamite, lol.

jjab360

Legend
does Foles seems just tall, lanky and skinny as crap? IMO he needs to bulk up a bit. this is the West not the East. defenses here are out for blood. I want this guy hitting the weight room hard. I dont want a QB that can be ripped to the ground by a one armed tackle. somebody get that kid a sandwich

side note: is it just me or does he look like a more athletic version of Napoleon Dynamite? especially in the press conference. not knocking on him but I am concerned about his limited body of work. looking at his completions in 2013 it was all short and intermediate routes with McCoy and company making play most the time. hope his deep ball is accurate cus the charts showed some inconsistency
You would think so based on his 27-2 TD-Int ratio, but 17.3% of Foles' passes in 2013 were attempts 20 yards or further down the field. That was the highest percentage in the NFL that year.

Just looked at 2014 too, and 18.9% were deep attempts once again the highest in the NFL. Like Fisher said in the press conference, Foles loves to go deep, for better or worse.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
I also liked what Snead said about how he is a former basketball player and can shift left and right and can dodge a free rusher

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You would think so based on his 27-2 TD-Int ratio, but 17.3% of Foles' passes in 2013 were attempts 20 yards or further down the field. That was the highest percentage in the NFL that year.

Just looked at 2014 too, and 18.9% were deep attempts once again the highest in the NFL. Like Fisher said in the press conference, Foles loves to go deep, for better or worse.
attempts and completions are too very different things. I saw the graph on accurate and inaccurate pass attempts he had. not overly accurate downfield. Mcoy and jackson and Co. we're making all the yards after catch. Kelly had him play action pass to work his strengths. that's the gameplan but it's still questionable if he will work in Cignetti's version

V3

Hall of Fame
I know in one of the articles I read about him, it said his coaches have had to tell him to stop working out so much. He doesn't need to bulk up. Heck, I even think he said he was working out when he found out he was traded.

jjab360

Legend
attempts and completions are too very different things. I saw the graph on accurate and inaccurate pass attempts he had. not overly accurate downfield. Mcoy and jackson and Co. we're making all the yards after catch. Kelly had him play action pass to work his strengths. that's the gameplan but it's still questionable if he will work in Cignetti's version
I never said he was an accurate downfield passer, I was referring to your post where you said he mostly threw short and intermediate. He completed 45.5% of his deep passes which is okay and was in the top third of the league in 2013.