A big Thank you.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who went out of their way to keep us all informed during the cut down days. Your efforts are very appreciated by those of us that don't always have the time or understanding to dig through the back alleys orf the Internet and rustle through the trash of the media services. But again......this one is for you....all of you....:cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who went out of their way to keep us all informed during the cut down days. Your efforts are very appreciated by those of us that don't always have the time or understanding to dig through the back alleys orf the Internet and rustle through the trash of the media services. But again......this one is for you....all of you....:cheers:

Agree!

It's been a good couple of days here.

Great place to stay informed.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You're all welcome!

Hahaha just kidding - yes this has been real fun. It's a privilege to hear from so many real Ram fans!!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I too am appreciative and totally agree with the positive sentiment. In a time that is full of differing opinions and passion when it comes to personel we have for the most part been cordial.
This too is my home base for Ram info.