A big thank you to...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@CGI_Ram, @Selassie I, the owners of this site, and to all the members who contribute financially here to keep things running smoothly. I never truly appreciated how much it means to have a site run smoothly without stalling and freezing up, no matter how many people are on at the same time, until I joined up here. Thank you all!

hh.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Agreed. Over eight-hundred members and guests on all at once, and it didn't even slow down for me. I've been on sites that have crashed from less than half of that.

Thank you for making this the best sports site in the world! :D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I have had no regrets joining this site.

@CGI_Ram and @Selassie I perform admirably in the background, with little thanks and no monetary gains. They both have helped me in the past and for that I am grateful.

Best gall darn Rams fan site anywhere!

(you can include yourself, @Prime Time , in this along with @Mojo Ram and @RamFan503 for all your efforts)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hope to do my part in saying "TY" by posting camp reports this coming TC.

With the Rams winning the NFCW and great off-season and draft acquisitions, it should be very interesting.

Hopefully VetRamFan, 12inthebox, Ramball and the others I met there last year will be there again to help out

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Biggest regret about joining ROD is I didn't do it sooner!!(y)

B1CAAF36.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope to do my part in saying "TY" by posting camp reports this coming TC.

With the Rams winning the NFCW and great off-season and draft acquisitions, it should be very interesting.

Hopefully VetRamFan, 12inthebox, Ramball and the others I met there last year will be there again to help out
I hope to meet up with all the guys from last TC and talk some Rams football.

And back to the topic, thank you to all that put in the effort to make sure this is the best Rams fan site on the internet

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Big Mahalos to each and every member of ROD.

We make our site GREAT together!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I followed several sites, this one included, and after a while it became clear that this was the only site I wanted to join.
Here you have knowledgeable members, and very rarely have I seen any trolling, except when I look in the mirror, and even then they are quickly dealt with.
Thank you all for your professionalism!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I followed several sites, this one included, and after a while it became clear that this was the only site I wanted to join.
Here you have knowledgeable members, and very rarely have I seen any trolling, except when I look in the mirror, and even then they are quickly dealt with.
Thank you all for your professionalism!
200w.webp