9ers at Arizona this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No, because the whiners would be in first place according to division record. And I rather see Arizona in first.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Hope for a tie.

After 2 games we're'e tied with the Hags and 9er's. 14 games to best them. I'll take it.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Arizona fans like this guy is the reason why I'm rooting for the 49ers this weekend. This guy seems to think AZ is clearly above the Rams and is one of the better teams in the league despite Palmer being their QB plus the huge hit their defense took. this is from seahawks.net. http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=96729

Current Standings:
AZ: 2-0 Next Opp SF 1-1
Sea: 1-1 Next Opp Den 2-0
SF 1-1 Next Opp @ AZ 2-0
Stl 1-1 Next Opp Dal 1-1

I think this is a really tough week to pick the games, as in all honestly... All of them really could go either way.
I know for AZ we have a lot riding on unknowns... Will Palmer be able to play, will Abraham show up Monday or is he truly done? Will Ruckers injury be healed? Tyrann should be good to go for the whole game as well..... I know our pass rush is non existent, the worst one I have seen in years.

For Seattle, you guys seem to have the best injury situation in the league right now. Playing at home, of course you guys are favored. However Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning and you just dont know.... He could also pick apart the defense and it might not be as good as it was last year.

SF: We will see how the Vernon Davis injury plays out, he normally has monster games against AZ. The offense really hasnt done anything this season, 14 points came off the defense tonight, last week was the same story. The defense is also lacking in the same pass rush it use to have.

Stl: Sure they are hanging around at the moment, but they will be in the rear view in enough time for all of these teams I would have to think

Athos

Legend
I'd listen to Taylor fucking Swift before I'd cheer for the Whiners!

I hate Taylor Swift and I HATE the Whiners.

outta-here.gif

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I totally agree emotionally, rooting for the 9ers is like rooting for satan. But...............
We win, niners win, we are tied for 1st place.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As much as it pains me to do this I gotta root for the 9ers.
Not necessarily. You just have to hope that you can experience the bitter-sweetness of them lucking their way to a win.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You guys aren't too bright. Let go of your hate and think reasonably.

THIS...
STL 2-1
SF 2-1
AZ 2-1
SEA 1-2

...is better than THIS
AZ 3-0
STL 2-1
SF 1-2
SEA 1-2

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
As much as it pains me to do this I gotta root for the 9ers.

You wouldn't feel like that if you had lived in the SF Bay area for 30 years. ;)

I don't hate anyone not even that team but I do get a deep, abiding joy out of watching them fail. :)

Throw in Jim Harbaugh, Colin Kaepernick and the rest of that obnoxious crew and it's like Christmas whenever they lose. Go Cards!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Nope. Never. No way.

Not worried about the standings after Week friggin' 3. Never going to root for the 49ers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You guys aren't too bright. Let go of your hate and think reasonably.

THIS...
STL 2-1
SF 2-1
AZ 2-1
SEA 1-2

...is better than THIS
AZ 3-0
STL 2-1
SF 1-2
SEA 1-2

I'm not sure. Being a game ahead of the two cum bubble West coast teams and only a game back of AZ doesn't look too bad either, but of course, this is assuming the Broncos take care of Seattle in Seattle next week.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
How about no. Not gonna root for the niners. Even if the cards win they'll lose plenty of games later in the season. There's 15 weeks left so who gives a shit if we're in first place after week three.