9ers are Rams B!tche$

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
its so strange how the 49ners are avg against the rest of the league but the 85 bears against us.
I've been wondering how they can only run against us and I'm no defensive expert but against a run heavy offense, it's really 5 big offensive linemen and a TE plus a FB against 3 defensive linemen plus some linebackers. I recall the same thing happening in the mid to late 80's when the Rams used a 3-4 defense and opposing coaches used to say against a 3-4 defense, you run at them.

Maybe we need a 4th lineman against the whiners. Seattle owns the whiners and they use a 4-3. The Cardinals have been using a 4-3 and they swept the whiners this season.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope you're right. The talking heads said winner of the Rams Cards goes to Green Bay.

don't listen to talking heads.

they wouldn't know their heads from their arseholes.