9er Sunday!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
jhdfyjydyt9erssuck.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There is nothing worse than the whiners. Hate is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about them. :flip:

A win today would almost be the equivalent of making the playoffs for me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gonna be a tough one. Playing short-handed (again), against a team that hasn't allowed a rushing TD to anyone since the last time Jackson scored on them. I expect our defense to harass Smith and force him into mistakes, but the offense really needs to find a way to put points on the board so that the defense can KEEP playing that way. Think I'm gonna chart the offensive plays/formations in this one. Try to decipher the strategy.

Anonymous

INVESTORS CORNER: recommendation for Sunday morning, December 4, 2011

GO LONG RAMS SNOT

diggity

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any wrench that can be thrown into any future plans the 9ers have for the post season...is all I want.
smiths decapitation,dismemberment,mayhem,suffering,agonizingly slow pain caused by disgustingly grotesque sandwich sacks between JL,Quinn and Long is all I want to see today! And even that's not enough!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
GO RAMS!!!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
X said:
Gonna be a tough one. Playing short-handed (again), against a team that hasn't allowed a rushing TD to anyone since the last time Jackson scored on them. I expect our defense to harass Smith and force him into mistakes, but the offense really needs to find a way to put points on the board so that the defense can KEEP playing that way. Think I'm gonna chart the offensive plays/formations in this one. Try to decipher the strategy.

Good luck with that, bro. Strategy is for suckers. :ww:

I'm convinced the opponents last 3 games are looked at thoroughly and whatever worked against them is what the Rams will try to emulate to achieve some kind of success. Much like the game where we saw SJax lining up at wideout. :slap!:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
After the game you will be able to find lots of these....

mw502.jpg