99 Rams Vs 13 Broncos (audio From 'the Drive Home' Show)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Drivehome/012014-4DH.mp3[/av]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Give the 99 Rams the rules of today and it'd be a whale of a game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If The Show was playing now they hang 40 on everyone, 50 on a few and would hold every scoring and yardage record you can name.

They would exceed 700 points.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Give the 99 Rams the rules of today and it'd be a whale of a game.

Yep^.

And although the Rams '01 D was better than the '99 D imo, the '99 D was no slouch. Carter & Wistrom coming off the edges with Farr & Fletcher up the middle, not to mention Bly, Lyght, etc. Our D could at least limit the Denver O. Their D wouldn't have a prayer. Asking aging vets like Jammer & Bailey to cover WRs with 4.3 speed like Holt & Hakim? Not to mention DRC having the task of covering Ike. And we haven't even mentioned Marshall both running and leaking out the backfield.

I'd be a shootout, but one I think we'd win by 21 or so.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the gsot rams played manning and the colts once, in 2001. they whipped them 42-17. it was 35-14 at halftime.

not sure if the colts were very good back then. they should have been with Harrison and the edge. was wayne playing back then?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

the gsot rams played manning and the colts once, in 2001. they whipped them 42-17. it was 35-14 at halftime.

not sure if the colts were very good back then. they should have been with Harrison and the edge. was wayne playing back then?

They were good but Manning wasn't the savant he is today nor were he and his recs. as in tune as his current corps. BTW I watched that 42-17 game at the ESPN Zone at Disneys Boardwalk with Kevin Greene

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy doing some well deserved crowing:
BTW I watched that 42-17 game at the ESPN Zone at Disneys Boardwalk with Kevin Greene
Lucky bastard! :wink:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If The Show was playing now they hang 40 on everyone, 50 on a few and would hold every scoring and yardage record you can name.

They would exceed 700 points.

I agree

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Lucky bastard! :wink:
Yeah it was a pretty chill day I lucked into if you believe in luck, I happen to think it was hard work that put us both there and chance that made it at the same time:heh::stirthepot:

Alan

Legend
Well I'm a firm believer that good things happen to good people.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
A
Well I'm a firm believer that good things happen to good people.
And I am a firm believer that good things happen to all people but the good ones deserve it:juiced: