97 Eugene Sims days until we destroy the Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Continuing the series of _____ _____ days until _____
940x.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice!

Bridgewater be like; :seizure:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gotta stop AP and Patterson,but I think we can win it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
This should obviously be 97 Boffo97 days.

I fully expect the mods to edit the title any time now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We stop Peterson, we stop their whole team. That's easier said than done, but run defense should be the priority against the Vikings. While Bridgewater is pretty good, I don't expect him to play that well in his first game against our ridiculous pass rush. And if Ponder is playing, that's even better.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
We will get a chance to see how much this Ram team has grown since the last Viking game Dec 16,2012 about a year & a half ago.. I seem to recall very early in the 3rd quarter it was Vikings 33 Rams 7...even Ponder ran for a TD. I was seriously wounded watching that game!:eek:

Memphis Ram

Legend
We stop Peterson, we stop their whole team. That's easier said than done, but run defense should be the priority against the Vikings. While Bridgewater is pretty good, I don't expect him to play that well in his first game against our ridiculous pass rush. And if Ponder is playing, that's even better.

Matt Cassell will probably start that game, IMO.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Matt Cassell will probably start that game, IMO.

Either way, that's good. It's a rookie in his first game or a mediocre QB playing. If we can't take advantage of that, we aren't a good defense or team in general.

rdw

Pro Bowler
We will get a chance to see how much this Ram team has grown since the last Viking game Dec 16,2012 about a year & a half ago.. I seem to recall very early in the 3rd quarter it was Vikings 33 Rams 7...even Ponder ran for a TD. I was seriously wounded watching that game!:eek:
How does the current vikqueen club compare to the 2012 rendition?