9 days left huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Doesn't feel like it here. Didn't even know it was only 9 days away, yes I know about the countdown.

It's like "oh the draft is comin up. Cool. What time is dinner?" There's no over-analyzing, no pages upon pages of stats and a bunch of blah of why one guy is the ABSOLUTE GUY ANYONE SUGGESTS OTHERWISE IS A STUPID IDIOT AND A HOMER AND NEVER WATCHES FOOTBALL. AND IF SNEAD/FISHER PICKS SOMEONE ELSE THEY ARE IDIOTS AND SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIEATLLY!!!!! ARGHGHRHGHRELHGH!!!!!

Whew. Anyway, nice discussions here...no bitchin! :peace:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
Doesn't feel like it here. Didn't even know it was only 9 days away, yes I know about the countdown.

It's like "oh the draft is comin up. Cool. What time is dinner?" There's no over-analyzing, no pages upon pages of stats and a bunch of blah of why one guy is the ABSOLUTE GUY ANYONE SUGGESTS OTHERWISE IS A STUPID IDIOT AND A HOMER AND NEVER WATCHES FOOTBALL. AND IF SNEAD/FISHER PICKS SOMEONE ELSE THEY ARE IDIOTS AND SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIEATLLY!!!!! ARGHGHRHGHRELHGH!!!!!

Whew. Anyway, nice discussions here...no bitchin! :peace:
Are we there yet? :beating:

I'm choking on all the smoke screens. :sick:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
For the most point some teams have their boards stacked a month before the draft. they just wait to see if some player screws up or gets hurt.

So we sit and wait. They drag it out for 3 days but it could be done in a afternoon. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

superfan24

Starter
lol it has come up very fast. Does not seem to have as much coverage as well from previous years or is that just me?
I'm gonna be so pumped next week. Everyone better be in the war room. I heard 503 is supplying the ribs and beer right? :nice:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
lol it has come up very fast. Does not seem to have as much coverage as well from previous years or is that just me?
I'm gonna be so pumped next week. Everyone better be in the war room. I heard 503 is supplying the ribs and beer right? :nice:

All the virtual ribs and beer you can eat and drink. :tooth:

It is actually my 25th anniversary weekend. Just guessing I'm not going to be sitting in front of my computer much. I'll try to check in though if the misses lets me up for air. :sly:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
superfan24 said:

Avoiding the PD and Kiper's blabber makes it go faster.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:
Avoiding the PD and Kiper's blabber makes it go faster.

I can deal with Kiper's bullshit diatribes but the PD I cannot. If I check in at all, which I most likely will at some point, it will be here in the War Room with my Rams buds.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

It is actually my 25th anniversary weekend. Just guessing I'm not going to be sitting in front of my computer much. I'll try to check in though if the misses lets me up for air. :sly:

Alright so our BBQ got named in Fodor's Travel Guides (oldest travel guide in the US) as the best BBQ in the Pacific NW (Oregon, Idaho, Worshington, and Western Canada) But can I just say that our Twisted Snout IPA is one of the best I've tried - and I've tried many :sly: . Of course our Porter is amazing... Ah hell... let's just show some love for all 12 we have on tap right now. Ram Fans - get your ass out here - or down here as in the likes of RQ and such. You gotta see what this Ram fan has cookin'! May seem like a baseless plug but I have had a great time hosting some of my fellow Ram Fans before. I'd love to do it some more being in enemy territory and all.

Cheers!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Alright so our BBQ got named in Fodor's Travel Guides (oldest travel guide in the US) as the best BBQ in the Pacific NW (Oregon, Idaho, Worshington, and Western Canada) But can I just say that our Twisted Snout IPA is one of the best I've tried - and I've tried many :sly: . Of course our Porter is amazing... Ah hell... let's just show some love for all 12 we have on tap right now. Ram Fans - get your ass out here - or down here as in the likes of RQ and such. You gotta see what this Ram fan has cookin'! May seem like a baseless plug but I have had a great time hosting some of my fellow Ram Fans before. I'd love to do it some more being in enemy territory and all.

Cheers!
Enemy territory? I've been working at a new place since mid-February and it's ACROSS THE STREET from formerly Qwest Field. I work in the basement and there's a wood ramp up to the shipping dock. When I look up the ramp, the only words I see is SEAHAWKS on the front of the stadium.

Every day I drive to work, I see huge freaking pictures of Lynch and Forsett.

Still, the people I work for are cool. Not corporate owned, foosball table used almost daily, and Beer Fridays (that is, 4pm social hour to end the week).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Cheers!
Enemy territory? I've been working at a new place since mid-February and it's ACROSS THE STREET from formerly Qwest Field. I work in the basement and there's a wood ramp up to the shipping dock. When I look up the ramp, the only words I see is SEAHAWKS on the front of the stadium.

Every day I drive to work, I see huge freaking pictures of Lynch and Forsett.

Still, the people I work for are cool. Not corporate owned, foosball table used almost daily, and Beer Fridays (that is, 4pm social hour to end the week).

Yeah, y'know... enemy territory. :7up:

Funny, I only consider Seattle to be enemy territory one Sunday a year. My wife and I are actually spending our 25th up there. Still not sure I'd like to see SEAHAWKS every day at work. :sick:

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:

Cheers!

Alright bro I gotta get some of your BBQ come summer time. Can't wait.