9 Billy Wade days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Donna_Reed_Bill_Wade_Donna_Reed_Show_1959.JPG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Remember when women used to wear dresses, pearls, do their makeup and hair, all just to make us meals for when we got home from a hard day at the office selling widgets? I don't either, but that's what TV portrayed in shows like Father Knows Best, and Leave it to Beaver, etc. Now you can't even turn on the tv without seeing a commercial about what a dipshit the husband is because he can't fix anything and/or doesn't know how to dress himself.

Time machines.

We need more time machines.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Remember when women used to wear dresses, pearls, do their makeup and hair, all just to make us meals for when we got home from a hard day at the office selling widgets? I don't either

Sounds like you've got the wrong woman X.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sounds like you've got the wrong woman X.
Nah, mine's great. She doesn't wear dresses or anything, but she did buy some D cups and a bunch of tight t-shirts. :shades: I'm more talking about the role reversal and the way the media portrays men now. We look like idiots and bad fathers now, and it kinda bugs me. I'm all for gender equality and all, but not at the expense of my intelligence and ability to parent.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Nah, mine's great. She doesn't wear dresses or anything, but she did buy some D cups and a bunch of tight t-shirts. :shades: I'm more talking about the role reversal and the way the media portrays men now. We look like idiots and bad fathers now, and it kinda bugs me. I'm all for gender equality and all, but not at the expense of my intelligence and ability to parent.

Haha you're good I was just giving you crap. But seriously, I blame my generation (the 20 year olds) and those behind us. I like to think I act more mature than most people my age, but it really doesn't seem that hard to do. People are kind of just getting stupider in general I think. Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy" haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Haha you're good I was just giving you crap. But seriously, I blame my generation (the 20 year olds) and those behind us. I like to think I act more mature than most people my age, but it really doesn't seem that hard to do. People are kind of just getting stupider in general I think. Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy" haha.
lol. That was a great movie. Yeah, it's sorta like that. Now men are portrayed like, "Dahh, how make the milk go in fridge? Need monies?"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Women stood up for their rights and lost their seat.
In 1963, My Grand Mother told me " I don't know what women are complaining about. they should just keep their mouths shut, we have control of everything as it is!" At that time she was 75 years old and had out-lived 3 Husbands! Loved that women, tough-as-nails!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
In 1963, My Grand Mother told me " I don't know what women are complaining about. they should just keep their mouths shut, we have control of everything as it is!" At that time she was 75 years old and had out-lived 3 Husbands! Loved that women, tough-as-nails!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Remember when women used to wear dresses, pearls, do their makeup and hair, all just to make us meals for when we got home from a hard day at the office selling widgets? I don't either, but that's what TV portrayed in shows like Father Knows Best, and Leave it to Beaver, etc. Now you can't even turn on the tv without seeing a commercial about what a dipshit the husband is because he can't fix anything and/or doesn't know how to dress himself.

Time machines.

Dressing down for a man used to mean 'no tie'. Watching old footage of games, you'll see fans in suit jackets! We're a nation of slobs comparatively..

Oh, and Donna Reed would be a honey in any era!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I blame Kennedy. He is the first guy to say it's OK to not wear a hat. It was all downhill from there...ending with "Casual Friday". Good God, men...we used to be cool.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Time machines.

Too good to just like. I feel bitterly left out...

Society has regressed. Thank God football hasn't.