80 minutes of Eisen & Mayock on the upcoming draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://traffic.libsyn.com/richeisen/Feb13_Mayock.mp3[/rp3]
<a class="postlink" href="http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/02/13/rich-eisen-podcast-mike-mayock/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/02/13/ric ... ke-mayock/</a>

Rich Eisen dials up our good pal Mike Mayock to get his thoughts on this year’s crop of collegiate athletes that are heading to Indianapolis for the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine. There is no one better in the business than Mayock, who has watched his fair share of film on many of the young men who will be looking to impress their future employers in Indianapolis next week.

The podcast rounds out with the crew announcing the fan winner of the #REPpicks contest that took place at the beginning of the NFL season. Plus the #RunRichRun campaign is back for the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine for Rich’s annual running of the 40-yard dash. It’s simple, just follow these steps:

Wear your work clothes.
Run the 40. At work.
Film it.

Just do it safely please…we don’t want anyone to get hurt. Then upload your video at nfl.com/runrichrun OR if you are the social media type, Tweet @nflnetwork and use the hashtag #RunRichRun with a link to your video. The best and worst videos will be featured on-air during the NFL Combine coverage on NFL Network just before Rich’s epic run. You’ll also be entered to win a $200 NFL Shop Card AND an autographed copy of Rich’s book – Total Access: A Journey to the Center of the NFL Universe. For official rules – visit nfl.com/runrichrun – no purchase necessary.

[textarea]Some Mayock Highlights from Evan Silva’s Tweets:

Mike Mayock on Cordarrelle Patterson: “I put the tape on, my jaw dropped. He makes people miss all over the field

Mike Mayock on #Oregon DE/LB/Slot CB Dion Jordan: “6-foot-7, I think he can grow into a monster at defensive end or outside linebacker.”

NFL Network’s Mike Mayock compares #Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib to Andy Dalton, calls him “2nd- or 3rd-round guy.”

Mayock calls Chance Warmack the best player in the draft: “Best player I’ve seen on tape is the guard from #Alabama”

Mayock on 2013 Draft: Great depth but lacks explosive diff-makers. “Not sure the 5th pick is much better than 20th”

Here is Mike Mayock’s take on Geno Smith after studying 12 hours of West Virginia tape. “He makes me nervous.”

Mayock on 2013 QB draft class: “I couldn’t even pound the table today for a first-round quarterback. Let alone a (No. 1) pick quarterback.”

Mayock on Matt Barkley’s 2012 tape: “Made a bunch of bad decisions & throws, which is what I thought he wouldn’t do”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rams-news.com/mike-mayock-on-rich-eisens-podcast/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rams-news.com/mike-mayock-on ... s-podcast/</a>[/textarea]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Damn I just got done running too. This would've been perfect. :mad:

Awesome though thanks for posting man. I've been trying to deny it lately, but I'm definitely in full draft mode haha. Hard not to be with all these picks :cool:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I feel a lot better about Patterson now seeing that a couple guys I respect see the same thing that I do. I will drive the Patterson bandwagon until draft day. If anyone wants on board, just jump on.

He will be a tough one for Snead, because there is nobody that I can think of to compare him to.

iced

DR RAM said:
I feel a lot better about Patterson now seeing that a couple guys I respect see the same thing that I do. I will drive the Patterson bandwagon until draft day. If anyone wants on board, just jump on.

He will be a tough one for Snead, because there is nobody that I can think of to compare him to.

As Long as Charmack is #16 and he's #22, I'm happy with him or Austin :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
DR RAM said:

Why do you call him Charmack? Is that a Chance Warmack hybrid thing?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
iced said:
DR RAM said:

I trust Snead and Fisher will make the right decision.