8-8 might be tough...might not.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If the Rams beat Tampon...and the Seahawks wrap up home field next week...we might see a Seahawks team that is resting starters. I hope they don't, I hope the Rams get them at their best and pull off an 8-8 finish.

...but gotta take care of business next week first. Just some of my random happy thoughts. :heh::cray:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I was gonna post the same thing and FWIW 8-8 is pretty good compared to what we thought during the Carolina game es verdad?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just took a look at the NFL overall standings and the Rams still have a better record then 12 other teams,and when you look at those teams,we clearly have more upside than most. IMO

Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Houston
Jacksonville
Oakland
NY Giants
Washington :lol:
Minnesota
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Tennessee

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Seahawks will NOT rest their starters, Cheat Camel wants to win so badly, that he will be chewing his cud on the sidelines the whole game, and risking injury regardless. He is a college coach, they don't rest their starters.

jap

Legend
Seahawks will NOT rest their starters, Cheat Camel wants to win so badly, that he will be chewing his cud on the sidelines the whole game, and risking injury regardless. He is a college coach, they don't rest their starters.

When Jo-Lonn or 'Tree de-cleats one of his key starters he will learn to use more reason.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
When Jo-Lonn or 'Tree de-cleats one of his key starters he will learn to use more reason.
Yeah I'm thinkin they play the starters a quarter and some not at all Carrol knows if he gets a star hurt and go 1 and out in the playoffs or even misses going to the Super Bowl he'll get questioned JUST like Shanahan was.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope pete the cheat plays all his starters, so when they get smashed by the Rams there is no excuse that they didnt play their starters. Plus they will need that bye week to recover from the beating they take, which should be enough to make them flat and out of sync for their playoff game.