7th Rounder?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Selassie I said:
Faceplant said:
I have a better question. Why are you so butthurt about your "ranking" on a forum you joined 2 weeks ago??? Who even knows the quality of your posts after a whopping 24 of em? One of the dumbest gripes I have ever heard. Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is the ONLY Ram forum as far as I am concerned, and I don't take kindly to petty criticism of it.

We have Like buttons now. The forum gods answered our prayers. But yeah, I concur with Faceplant too.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The Rammer said:
FLramFAN said:
So... when do I get out of being a 7th rounder?
Seems more about who you know than the quality of one's posts.
Head to clanram and stay there a few months and you'll get a answer why it's not done here.... the egotistical tards will knock you everytime you don't voice their opinion.

I'm a Clan refugee myself. After a brief skimming of their website (sorry X/CGI :whome?: ) I couldn't help but notice that the numbers seem to be dwindling...certainly post wise.

I remember the "REP" system they had for a long time. That's definitely the type of thing a board should avoid!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
I remember the "REP" system they had for a long time. That's definitely the type of thing a board should avoid!
Agree. At least with a post rank system people are in control of their own rep. And of course I'm willing to give anyone a custom rank. All you have to do is hit me up.

sent via Tapatalk.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to fly low, be involved and not start a bleep throwing contest. There are a lot of angry people out there that need a divorce, medication or somehow have access to the net while in Camarillo State Mental Hospital (I think Hotel Calif was written about that facility) on the other boards. Thanks for keeping this forum a great place to hang out. So, rank me, crank me, just don't wake up and thank me. :lol: I was a 7th rounder a long time, now a 6th, it's all good.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Warner4Prez said:
And of course I'm willing to give anyone a custom rank. All you have to do is hit me up.

sent via Tapatalk.

True Story. Check my rank NOW bitches!!!!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I don't care about the rankings, I just like to hang with my ram brothers and this is the best forum I ever been on.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
RamsSince1969 said:
I just want to fly low, be involved and not start a bleep throwing contest. There are a lot of angry people out there that need a divorce, medication or somehow have access to the net while in Camarillo State Mental Hospital (I think Hotel Calif was written about that facility) on the other boards. Thanks for keeping this forum a great place to hang out. So, rank me, crank me, just don't wake up and thank me. :lol: I was a 7th rounder a long time, now a 6th, it's all good.

Gotta go with you 69. It seems to me at least, that those of us who joined in 2010 are the REAL vets on this blog....whatever happened to tenure?

Besides, you and I have monikers with a history. :sure: :LOLLLL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just love your sig Warner. It was so fun having the Rams make poor jim jim cry. :sly:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It is not the quantity of one's posts which matters...what does matter is that you take a leap of faith and trust in the quality of your posts and the posts of others. The rest will take care of itself.

...I probably made no sense whatsoever, didn't I? :lmao:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow, I actually thought this was gonna be about a draft pick not some cry ass BS

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
It is not the quantity of one's posts which matters...what does matter is that you take a leap of faith and trust in the quality of your posts and the posts of others. The rest will take care of itself.

None. :sly: But that's ok. Ring up another one.

I was thinking about this some more. I think where quantity comes in is in a couple areas. The biggest is that you are contributing to the conversation going on in this forum. We could try to judge quality but I think that gets bourne out in subsequent posts.

Some people choose to watch and only pipe up when they feel they have a real point to make or they just can't leave a subject alone. That's cool. Some of us act like the thread started across the table from us over a beer and just bullshit through it. That is fun too. Some are regular contributors that have been to camp or practice or games or reviewed tape and come forward with their insight. Those threads are very cool to read, comment on, and throw out questions.

So while some posts are well thought out and researched and/or full of info, others are just conversation about the topic at hand. All are good as long as no one is attacking posters and/or their posts personally.

This site is the shiznitz because of all of yawlz. Well... most of you and certainly because of me, but you get the point. :7up:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:

Makes sense to me. But then again, you're kind of an oxymoron and I'm dyslexic.
So, it was probably all fucked up, but I read it in a way which made sense anyway.

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
Memento said:

Makes sense to me. But then again, you're kind of an oxymoron and I'm dyslexic.
So, it was probably all freak up, but I read it in a way which made sense anyway.
it made sense to me in kind of a weird way, and now i'm starting to worry :boing:
train

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just to get out my feelings here. After reading this post, you act as if people are ganging up on you, and while it may have not been your intention, your post, at least in my eyes, read as someone feeling almost entitled to have immediate status. As if you already knew you were a more contributive poster than many already here. Now I have only been here a few months, but I've been on boards since the 90's and this is by far the best one ive come across. I don't talk as much as a lot of folks on here but I feel a lot of what I say has at least partial thought and I have never thought...damn I'm only a 6th rounder while this guy here is a 3rd. Idk man, just from the outside looking in. You post was quite touchy, I just hope that isn't how you meant to come across.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Just to get out my feelings here. After reading this post, you act as if people are ganging up on you, and while it may have not been your intention, your post, at least in my eyes, read as someone feeling almost entitled to have immediate status. As if you already knew you were a more contributive poster than many already here. Now I have only been here a few months, but I've been on boards since the 90's and this is by far the best one ive come across. I don't talk as much as a lot of folks on here but I feel a lot of what I say has at least partial thought and I have never thought...damn I'm only a 6th rounder while this guy here is a 3rd. Idk man, just from the outside looking in. You post was quite touchy, I just hope that isn't how you meant to come across.

sent via Tapatalk.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know what you meant by "." But I don't like it Pauly Boy!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I don't even see ranks except "Legend" with my skin and you know what...I don't miss it. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
El Juggernauto said:
I don't know what you meant by "." But I don't like it Pauly Boy!

. = Point/period.

You got the point.