7th Rounder?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And of course .... I can tweak the post count requirement (lower) to move up ranks if anyone else gives a shit. :lol:

F. Mulder

Starter
X said:
F. Mulder said:
X said:
F. Mulder said:
I might be lower than an Undrafted FA, but I'm a winner in my heart dammit, and so are all of you. :lmao:
Yessir. You're our London Fletcher. :yeh:

X- why is your post count stuck on 1999?

Are you sandbagging the true Legend status that you obviously have (even without some stupid post counter that some dingbat on this site probably came up with just to make shy-fella's like little ole me feel worse than we already do)?
My post count is an homage to the greatest football team of all time.

Plus, it was making me crazy with power to be a quadruple legend. :sly:

Wait, what happened in 1999? Wait a minute......Oh now I get it. Your talking about the year the St Louis Rams won the Super Bowl. You truly are a sly dog you quadruple Legend, Damn You. :clap:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
And of course .... I can tweak the post count requirement (lower) to move up ranks if anyone else gives a shit. :lol:
You can make me part of the cuts down to 75 for all I care. Waterboy, maybe.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
duckhunter said:
I vehemently oppose any system that ranks participants based off the quality of an individuals postings.

I would never get to that 6th round grade then.

:lmao:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
F. Mulder said:
X said:
F. Mulder said:
X said:
F. Mulder said:
I might be lower than an Undrafted FA, but I'm a winner in my heart dammit, and so are all of you. :lmao:
Yessir. You're our London Fletcher. :yeh:

X- why is your post count stuck on 1999?

Are you sandbagging the true Legend status that you obviously have (even without some stupid post counter that some dingbat on this site probably came up with just to make shy-fella's like little ole me feel worse than we already do)?
My post count is an homage to the greatest football team of all time.

Plus, it was making me crazy with power to be a quadruple legend. :sly:

Wait, what happened in 1999? Wait a minute......Oh now I get it. Your talking about the year the St Louis Rams won the Super Bowl. You truly are a sly dog you quadruple Legend, Damn You. :clap:
The key to winning the super bowl this year!

bluecoconuts

Legend
The best way to get bumped up in rank is to send X dirty pictures of yourself. If there's something X loves more than Rams football is an inbox full of man.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It's just a number we are all here for the same reason to talk rams. I for one could do with out post count or the like button. Haven't checked how many likes i have had since the program started.

We are here to talk/debate rams thats all that should matter.

The quality of post is the same what one views as trash another views as gold hence debate.

All in all i believe this forum was created on the grounds all posters are treated with equal respect and dignity and a safe haven from trolls and post count brotherhoods. We are just one giant community here for example me stepping out so you could be included in the rod fantasy league even though you were new. Thats what we do here we chillax help eachother out and discuss the rams no false dignity needed here. We may not always agree but we always disagree in an objective manner.

This is the dudeism of rams message boards.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FLramFAN said:
for real? That's disappointing. I follow "the herd" and was fairly active on the Rams Talk forum until it just got crazy.

If "ranking" is based upon quantity as opposed to quality, then that's a pretty poor concept.

My response deleted by myself for possible rule violation.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Only if they have a few high quality posts. Too much? :tooth:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:
Here are the amount of posts you need to move up a rank...

qjba.png

Time to start spamming!

Muhahahahaha.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Holy crap! I'm a Grill Master, Brew Master, Sponsor, Legend, AND Hall of Famer! I think I need a crap load of letters after my name. :7up: The rest of you can just bow when I walk into the room. :gr: :tophat: :peace:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:
The best way to get bumped up in rank is to send X dirty pictures of yourself. If there's something X loves more than Rams football is an inbox full of man.

How do you think I got Savant status? A weekend of nude selfies!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FLramFAN said:
So... when do I get out of being a 7th rounder?
Seems more about who you know than the quality of one's posts.

Really man? You have 26 posts, which is expected for someone who just joined and is a member for less than a month.

All you gots to do is participate!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
Holy crap! I'm a Grill Master, Brew Master, Sponsor, Legend, AND Hall of Famer! I think I need a crap load of letters after my name. :7up: The rest of you can just bow when I walk into the room. :gr: :tophat: :peace:
I bow to your superior post numbers

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I posted here so I could see my ranking... :bg:

The only issue I have....I should always rank higher than Les. :bg:

Edit..it's 235..Sweet!

235 second to none posts! Losers!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LesBaker making outrageous claims:

Do you have any video evidence of that! If so you have my email address. :cheese:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
LesBaker said:
bluecoconuts said:

Damn Les. I just ate dinner.
Come on, man.

GO RAMS!!!!

had

Rookie
FLramFAN said:

I believe that I am still ranked undrafted free agent on this website. But I'm fine with that. I'm fine with that because 1) I don't post very much and can't think of anything good to say, and 2) because I owned this bitchhouse in the pickem thing last year, and lost interest in it, being mildly feckless, otherwise I would be the king.

Also I suffer mild delusions of grandeur.

I may have misspelled grandeur.

Jesus what a word.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
FLramFAN said:
Head to clanram and stay there a few months and you'll get a answer why it's not done here.... the egotistical tards will knock you everytime you don't voice their opinion.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Faceplant said:
I have a better question. Why are you so butthurt about your "ranking" on a forum you joined 2 weeks ago??? Who even knows the quality of your posts after a whopping 24 of em? One of the dumbest gripes I have ever heard. Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is the ONLY Ram forum as far as I am concerned, and I don't take kindly to petty criticism of it.