7th Rounder?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FLramFAN

Rookie
So... when do I get out of being a 7th rounder?
Seems more about who you know than the quality of one's posts.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like being the Daryl Richardson of this board. Its better than being Isiah Pead. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here are the amount of posts you need to move up a rank...

qjba.png

FLramFAN

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Here are the amount of posts you need to move up a rank...

qjba.png

for real? That's disappointing. I follow "the herd" and was fairly active on the Rams Talk forum until it just got crazy.

If "ranking" is based upon quantity as opposed to quality, then that's a pretty poor concept.

iced

I vote to add a new category higher than Legend - call it "Woman"

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have a better question. Why are you so butthurt about your "ranking" on a forum you joined 2 weeks ago??? Who even knows the quality of your posts after a whopping 24 of em? One of the dumbest gripes I have ever heard. Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is the ONLY Ram forum as far as I am concerned, and I don't take kindly to petty criticism of it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FLramFAN said:
for real? That's disappointing. I follow "the herd" and was fairly active on the Rams Talk forum until it just got crazy.

If "ranking" is based upon quantity as opposed to quality, then that's a pretty poor concept.

It is a pretty common way of "indicating activity" on most forums. The longer you are here, this pretty much takes care of itself.

However; it would be interesting to hear your ideas on how to measure "quality"... :shock:

A55VA6

Legend
FLramFAN said:

Every forum I've ever been on, ranks went by post count... Idk what you're talking about.

F. Mulder

Starter
I might be lower than an Undrafted FA, but I'm a winner in my heart dammit, and so are all of you. :lmao:

FLramFAN

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow... Bad Vibes.

I thought the "like" button had something to do with the "ranking".

As for post quality, yeah... I think my posts are thoughtful and usually reasonably well written.

Thanks for all the constructive criticism.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
I might be lower than an Undrafted FA, but I'm a winner in my heart dammit, and so are all of you. :lmao:

images

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, this isn't fair. CGI, I demand to be given an Administration rank like yours.
(That rank is for people good at paperwork...right?)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FLramFAN said:
Wow... Bad Vibes.

I thought the "like" button had something to do with the "ranking".

As for post quality, yeah... I think my posts are thoughtful and usually reasonably well written.

Thanks for all the constructive criticism.
Nah. The like button is just a quicker way of saying, "+1" or "^this." And forum ranks are just motivational tools to get egotistical people (basically everyone) more involved. Everyone wants to be top dog. lol. Like CGI said ... just do your thing and your rank will take care of itself. And I guarantee nobody here cares about theirs either. It's just a little bit of flair.

stan-300x166.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
F. Mulder said:
Yessir. You're our London Fletcher. :yeh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
Yea, this isn't fair. CGI, I demand to be given an Administration rank like yours.
(That rank is for people good at paperwork...right?)

:lmao:

I do much less than that... :sly:

F. Mulder

Starter
X said:
F. Mulder said:

X- why is your post count stuck on 1999?

Are you sandbagging the true Legend status that you obviously have (even without some stupid post counter that some dingbat on this site probably came up with just to make shy-fella's like little ole me feel worse than we already do)?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
F. Mulder said:
X said:
F. Mulder said:

X- why is your post count stuck on 1999?

Are you sandbagging the true Legend status that you obviously have (even without some stupid post counter that some dingbat on this site probably came up with just to make shy-fella's like little ole me feel worse than we already do)?
My post count is an homage to the greatest football team of all time.

Plus, it was making me crazy with power to be a quadruple legend. :sly:

duckhunter

Starter
I vehemently oppose any system that ranks participants based off the quality of an individuals postings.

I would never get to that 6th round grade then.