7th Round/ Last pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
So we all know the Rams need a lot of help everywhere this year. Hopefully will fill the many needs that we have. I'm curious to see who the Ramsondemand Forum thinks we should get with our last pick of this years draft?

We have found lots of success with UDFA before/ in the past: Cody Davis, Alaric Jackson, (*Nelson Spruce), Bryce Perkins, Mike Hoecht,Christian Roseboom, etc,

So which direction and who do you think the Rams should get? Offensive Line, Deffensive Line, Seconday, Quarterback, Linebacker, etc.

I'll get it started:

I'd like to see either a good OL or DL. Some trench love in the 7th. Or maybe go with a long-term QB backup, IDK

Chris Stoll, LS, Penn State (Longsnappers don't get enough love and the kid is a projected UDFA, by why take the chance, grab him in the 7th).

Dontae Bull, OL, Fresno State (Is a projected top 5 CFL draft pick but I think the Rams could get him in the 7th, very Alaric Jackson like.)

Dorian Thompson-Robinson, QB, UCLA (Could be a good longterm QB option, like Case Keenum was in the past)

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was thinking kicker of some type, but I think the Rams might have earlier picks in mind for the right guy(s).

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ryan Succop was Mr Irrelevant in 2009! Lets hope we find a gem kicker like him in that round.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Kickers and punters are probably the highest value with the last pick. They will both probably have a huge role next season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, I expect a special teams player, be it a safety, cornerback, linebacker, returner, or a kicker/punter/longsnapper.

oldnotdead

Legend
Punters and place kickers are too damn important. There are a few good ones out there. Take them in the 5th round when they can have their pick of any of them. No more lost games to missed kicks under 45 yds or not pinning them inside the 10 on a punt. 6th and 7th rounders are STs or developmental players. P and PK aren't developmental. You can get a LS in the 7th.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Punters and place kickers are too damn important. There are a few good ones out there. Take them in the 5th round when they can have their pick of any of them. No more lost games to missed kicks under 45 yds or not pinning them inside the 10 on a punt. 6th and 7th rounders are STs or developmental players. P and PK aren't developmental. You can get a LS in the 7th.

The Rams already have 2 LA
LS - The miners drafted Purdy.

My question in 2023 is Ancherum

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
7/223: Bryce Ford-Wheaton, WR (W. VA.)
At 6-4/221, he’s big AND fast and was productive last season (62 catches for 675 yds and 7 TDs).With harris now gone, BFW is the next WR/TE tweener. He would also boost STs.

7/251: Shakel Brown, NT (Troy)
He is very athletic for a guy who is 6-4/299. Had a phenomenal pro day to go with a productive 2021 (4 sacks, 1FF, 32 tackles). Our DL coach should be ecstatic over a pick like this—a sleeper to develop who could look like a major steal by the 2024 season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2 what? The Rams don't have a punter, placekicker or long snapper under contract.
2 LS(?) Long Snappers. Yes The Rams need a Kicker & a Punter.
—In fact what about a KR & PR as well ? I don’t know what is what really right now.

Les Snead has done. GREAT JOb finding those types.