75 Deacon Jones days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
3-deacon-jones-biggest-nfl-draft-steals.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for the photo, didn't have this one. I collect anything about Deacon. We were Friends for a short time!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thanks for the photo, didn't have this one. I collect anything about Deacon. We were Friends for a short time!
Very cool @DaveFan'51 ! Forgive me if I have missed this somewhere but do you care to elaborate about you and the Deacon?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Very cool @DaveFan'51 ! Forgive me if I have missed this somewhere but do you care to elaborate about you and the Deacon?
You can go to my introduction, in the 'introduce yourself section here, the story is their. Basicly We use to shoot pool together, I was a champ in my home town, he was Waaaaaay better!

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Greatest Ram? An argument could be made. And he's sportin' the best Ram uni ever IMO. Simple & Mean

upload_2014-6-24_16-1-8.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You better get rid of that ball, Bart! Oooh, never mind.
I recall Deacon saying, on TV, that Bart was the Best QB he ever played against. I just wonder how many times he Sacked him!!:giggle: