7 worst kinds of football fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selassie I said:
Some interesting tid bits I see.

Being at the game requires a certain amount of etiquette that is not required in my home. Especially if attending an NFL road game. My understanding of this has become clearer and clearer as the years go by. So the type of fan I am changes depending on my location.

When I'm at home, the entire house,,, and my neighbors, know exactly when a Ram game is on. I freaking talk to the players and coaches (they CAN hear me),,, and I do not use my "inside voice" at any time. I don't know how to describe the noises you might hear when I feel a bad call has been made.

When I was in my teenage years, my parents once decided on a house because there was a 4th bedroom on the complete opposite side of the house that they could put me in. Pops would get especially pissed when there was a Monday night Ram game (stupid dolphin fan).

These days in my own home, my oldest son screams with me,,, my neighbors were warned up front years ago, and I make piece offerings with them when I feel it's called for,,, or if I've caught an overabundance of fish. So I'm still loud as freak when I'm at home,,, but I'm nicer about it now.

At games... I'm respectful of others while using my "OUTside Ram Fan voice". I never call-out, or talk shyte directly to a fan of the opposing team. But again, I WILL get loud for the Rams whenever I freaking feel I need to. Fortunately,,, I am somehow able to restrain myself from talking directly to the players and coaches. The zebras never get a pass though.

When younger, I should probably admit to being just a little overly enthusiastic while attending games... Now days,,, controlled. I'm still not someone who can resist biting my tongue about anything if somebody else tries to freak with me first though. Luckily that usually doesn't happen, but I've had some wild experiences in the past,,, security HAS been called. :sly:
For the record, I've never been kicked out of a game.

I'm the exact same way at home. I think you described my game habits to a T. At the game, I'm pretty calm and in control. But at home, I'm a nut.