7 Teams That Could Trade For Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm going to be very surprised if we are actually able to receive anything in a trade for Folds... and I mean ANYTHING.

Agree with all who think we won't get anything for this waste of (cap) space! Which is why take @Mikey Ram offer of a stale bag of chips and send him back to Chip Kelly and the whiners. Just as I enjoyed watching Craig Dahl miss tackles for the 49ers, I can't wait to see Foles help lead his new team into last place.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

I agree flv..... The tiny bit of leverage the Rams have is for a team looking to upgrade their #2 backup QB. A team seriously considering Foles would likely want him to spend as much time in camp & preseason vs a week 2 preseason injury etc..

The longer the Rams hold onto Foles the better but I'm guessing the end of July is the time limit. If a trade isn't worked out in the next 30 days my gut feeling is the Rams release him before August 1st.

I could be wrong ) but I honesty do not believe the Rams will allow Foles to join the team for training camp with a Black cloud of trade hope floating over the Hard Knocks cameras.

Maybe the Rams would be okay with the added drama in training camp and to spice up Hard Knocks even more?

Foles is a professional and could turn the other cheek but one would have to think Fisher and Snead are pondering if the guy could even put his heart and head into competing, knowing he's only there like an ex-wife attending her former husbands wedding watching the new beautiful bride walk down the isle.

My odds are 80% Foles will not be on the Roster August 1st via trade or being released outright.

784655387_907345.gif