60's Fads You've Participated In...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
hanging out at McDonalds

EDDp-4kU8AEr5ny.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was late to the party. I didn't start smoking pot till the 70's.
I didn't either until '70 when I was 8. I was a total pothead until I was about 25. Now I rarely smoke or vape it but I make gummies for my dog so he won't be such a spaz on road trips.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't either until '70 when I was 8. I was a total pothead until I was about 25. Now I rarely smoke or vape it but I make gummies for my dog so he won't be such a spaz on road trips.
pineapple flavored?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hot Wheels
white Levi’s
Legos
Lincoln Logs
Beatles
Baseball was much more on my radar then, not so much now
James Bond
Westerns on TV and movies

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
pineapple flavored?
Cinnamon. He doesn't like them but if I coat them with peanut butter he gobbles them right up.

And if anyone is concerned, my wife and I tried them and they hardly get us a buzz. He hops out of our vehicle when we get to our destination and acts just like any other dog.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hot Wheels
white Levi’s
Legos
Lincoln Logs
Beatles
Baseball was much more on my radar then, not so much now
James Bond
Westerns on TV and movies
My first drive in movie experience with mom, dad and little brother was a double feature of "Dr. No" and "From Russia with Love". Drive in movie theaters are pretty much gone these days too. Although there is one just down the road from me, " The Solano".

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The first person that got me high was my older brother. It was somewhere in the early 70's. I was 14. We looked out the window and saw flashing lights. We yelled "Shit! Its the cops!" We took off out the back and ran down the railroad tracks in the night. Circle back around and see a tow truck with the lights flashing. :laugh4:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I was born in 1968, so... disposable diapers?

(Which, ironically, I may, if I'm still around, resume using in the 2060s)