6 Weeks In, Neither Side is Winning Foles for Bradford Trade/Stalter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford hasn't pout up the production Sanchez has in that system so if he doesn't start putting up points he could be benched..........and boy howdy will the fans in Philly riot then hahaha.
Tell you what, there's not a whole lot of love for Sammy B in the area, more like luke warm appreciation. They lose another game and he has another clunker? You betcha the fans will be calling FOR Sanchez

I like the leadership that Foles brings...no eye rolling and command in the huddle.
And takes full responsibilty with the media. Bradford played the blame game after last week, sickening

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can it be that we both lost so far? Neither team came out of this deal with what they were expecting and both offenses have been pretty poor. At some point, this has got to change for one of them you would think. It's probably best to reserve this argument for the end of the season to have a true evaluation cuz it's still too soon.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can it be that we both lost so far? Neither team came out of this deal with what they were expecting and both offenses have been pretty poor. At some point, this has got to change for one of them you would think. It's probably best to reserve this argument for the end of the season to have a true evaluation cuz it's still too soon.

Rams did not lose. They improved their team with a QB that has a much higher chance of staying healthy, who gets paid a lot less, and who has a better statistical history than Bradford. They even managed to extend him at a relative bargain as well. I think it was a shrewd trade by the Rams, where they capitalized on the perception that they were not getting the most from Sam.

At worst Foles is an average QB. You can go a long way in this league with an average QB and a strong running game and defense. But he might be above average too, so let's wait and see what he looks like after the next five or so games.

RamzFanz

Damnit

This.

Judging either, especially Foles, isn't reasonable at this point.

The season, short of the Washington game, is going as most of us expected I think. I sure wasn't counting Seattle as a sure win or Cardinals in Arizona. Early injuries, tough schedule, new line with rookies, new OC, the most drops, the most pressure...there is a ton of upside for the Rams O and Foles' production, IMHO.

If Rams can pull off a nice streak, I really like their chances at the close of the season.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
On the field, yeah, neither side is winning. But... we get a 2nd-rounder next year. So, in the case of a tie, we win.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I already know what I think, because Foles is still standing after his beating...Give Sam this line and let's see who is the likely winner of this competition... Of course there is no winner because this isn't a competition...Stats aside, (now or in the future) I like what the Rams did in this deal...Quite frankly I've tired of the back and forth...It means nothing because the deal will not return Bradford and Foles to their original teams if certain criteria are/are not met...I think I'll just root for the Rams this week...Nick Foles will be the QB, ergo he's my guy...GO RAMS !!! They really need this win to get it going and start a run toward the playoffs if they're going to...

Mikey likey Foles. End of conversation. Makes sense to me.(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The way that I look at it, both teams would be better if we wouldn't have switched. We'd both have more wins. Why? Because both QB's would be operating better in the systems, and thinking less.

It's too frickin early to determine who really wins in this. Even because of the draft picks, which I love, I'd rather have the right QB for my team. The way they are both playing is indicative of them both missing time, and playing in new systems. For those who'd argue that Cignetti's offense is way different, I really don't believe that, and the verbage is so similar, that Bradford's learning curve would be close to equal with whatever changes, Kelly has made with his offense.

Too early to declare a winner, we won't know, until both QB's know their respective systems, JMO.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
If Foles had even an average OL he stats would be much better. Hopefully we see that happen this season as the rookies get more experience.